Slider

August Goals

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

It's finally August, school starts for me on Friday, and I looked back and realized I haven't done a goals post since May.  Apparently I have ZERO goals over the summer #winning



Let's recap what I set as goals in May:

-Finish school!!!   YES!  That was the easiest goal to accomplish haha!

-Read 2 books    I read one book--Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand which I recommend!
-Eat only clean food for lunch  I did pretty good but not everything was clean
-Bake welcome goodies for our new neighbors when they move in  YES!  I baked brownies!
-Exercise 4 times a week   Kind of....I averaged 3-4 days a week of exercise


August Goals:

-Read 1 book
-Begin the school year
-Exercise 3-4x a week
-Buy back to school clothes
-Adjust my makeup routine

What goals do y'all have for August?


Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Bloglovin!



Linking up with Jenn and Shelly

20 comments:

  1. Perfectly attainable goals..you go girl!! Nothing wrong with no summer goals, no time for that, too busy soaking it up!!!! Have a fabulous Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adjust make up routine??? That has me very intrigued. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a love/hate relationship with August!! It's so so so busy with all new things at school that I always just want to enjoy it and not get overwhelmed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Silver Girl!!! My goal for August is to survive the Essential Planner pre-sale launch lol! Well that & continue to lose weight and clean out our house, routines, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally hoping to get back on track with Barre and Pilates once the school year starts! 👯

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping to get more of our house purged. After cleaning out all the kids' toys this weekend I've got the purging bug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great goals! Here is to a successful August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! For some reason, your comments don't come to my email! Do you comment with blogger?

      Delete
  8. Great goals! Love the one for consistent work outs and adjusting your make up routine. I'd like to keep up the workouts I've been doing and figure out a better face washing routine at night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm adding Silver Girl to my reading list right away! I just posted my August goals on my blog yesterday -- I'm hoping to get all of them accomplished before Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to add Silver Girl to my reading list. I read about 2/3 of it on a cruise vacation once, but had to return it to the cruise library and never finished it! This makes me want to get it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the ending so you've got to finish it!

      Delete
  11. Almost time for back to school! Cant wait to hear more about your new makeup routine! xo,Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  12. My kids do not go back until August 28th this year. My goal is to take some time off this month and hang with them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm hoping to really just get back into a cleaning schedule. Summer is fun but it becomes so easy to neglect inside when you are more focused on outside!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm pretty sure you've got this in the bag! Almost back to school? Wow! I'm totally ok with Fall being so close though!! Have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan