Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Two on Tuesday: Real Housewives of New York City

Happy Tuesday, friends!  Today finally feels like the first day of summer break for me even though I guess Saturday technically was.  But I'm always off every weekend and yesterday was a holiday, so today feels like the first day I really don't have to go to work.  And what will I be doing today?  Working out and prepping for our beach trip!

In trying to brainstorm ideas for my blog, I decided to try a new series for Tuesday where I'll share two things I love--it could be specific or just random.  This could also work as a link up, so let me know if you would be interested in doing it as a link up...maybe monthly?


I love watching the Real Housewives franchise, and since the New York series is currently on, I want to share two of the ladies that I find interesting/like.


Bethenny Frankel
 I am loving Bethenny's short hair this season.  I like it much better this season than I do last season--so weird I know, but I really notice people's hair.  And can we talk about Bethenny's latest venture into real estate?  The last episode showed her getting ready to sell her current apartment since she bought a newer and much bigger apartment in SoHo.  I can't wait to see how she decorates it 😀


Tinsley Mortimer
Tinsley is the new girl this season, and while she's stuck being tied to Sonja, I'm hoping she'll make a name for herself later on in the season.  While I was looking up a good picture of her, I came across her age--41!  I honestly thought she was 25 (and I think she acts that way, too).  She's famous for being a socialite who was arrested after a bad relationship, so I'm sure she's on the show to clean up her image.  All in all, I like her and I hope she's a likable person this season.



Linking up with Whitney and Lindsay

14 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Tinsley was 41! I am curious to see how she develops too since she is connect with Sonja so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinsley looks amazing!! Speaking of amazing: SUMMER BREAK Is here for you sweetness!!! Whoohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch Real Housewives of NYC, but wow Tinsley doesn't look 41! Ageing gracefully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you read Tinsley's book that she wrote - it's not a memoir but a cute chick lit book - I read it on my honeymoon and really like it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pretty much all the Real Housewives except for Atlanta, which is weird because that is where I am from. I remember reading about Tinsley back in the day (before she was arrested) and I also really like her this season. I'd be interested in the link up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is Tinsley 41?! I would have never guessed that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - happy summer! So exciting that it's finally here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving RHONY too!!! Bethenny's home decor is 👌🏻 Also, lol, I did a Ten on Tuesday today 😂 Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so ready for summer break to start! Saturday it will finally be here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy summer break, you lucky lucky girl you!! We are heading to the beach next weekend and I'm ecstatic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would join a two on Tuesday series linkup :) I love RHONY and I've spent way more time than I'd like to admit stalking Tinsley online. She's so interesting! Also.. give me some water out of that fountain of youth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you know Bethenny is going to have a new show on Bravo with one of the Realtors from Million Dollar Listing NY (Fredrik) where they partner to buy NYC real estate to flip? Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've not watched any of the Real Housewives in ages, but NY used to to be my favorite! I didn't know Bethenny was still on! She cracked me up! Love the blog idea...would be fun to link up with! YAY for beach packing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Will check it!! thanks for sharing it :D

    Love your blog!!!

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...