Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Friday, I am so happy to see you!!  It's been a LONG week and I am ready for it to be over!  I'm sharing a few of my FAVORITES today on the blog 😀

I ran by Target the other day to pick up some leggings that I could wear while doing weights in the weight room at the gym.  I'm pretty picky about what I work out in--as in, I don't want to get too hot.  I found two pairs that had mesh ventilation to make it a little cooler.
 The bottom part of the leg on this one is all mesh.  And I've already worn this pair this week and didn't get overheated!



 The orange part on this pair is all ventilated.  I haven't worn these yet but will today when I go to the gym after school.



 Anyone see Beyonce's pregnancy announcement?  I saw it, and I'm pretty sure I made the face on the right.  I literally thought, "Did Beyonce willingly take that announcement picture???"  She wins the award for weirdest announcement ever!



 I'm halfway through this book and obsessed!



We went to Mellow Mushroom last night with my dad, sister, and brother in law, and I always order the Thai Dye pizza.  Pizza is my favorite food in the entire world and I could eat it every day (I did when I lived on campus in college!).  I don't let myself eat it very often anymore because I'm being more intentional about what I eat, but I do splurge every once in a while.  


Yesterday I published a Day in the Life post--these are my FAVORITE to read!



Linking up with Erika, Heather, and Amanda

18 comments:

  1. Happy Friday cutie!! I read Killing Reagan so I definitely want to read that one now. Poli Sci geek in me...love our presidential history!! I wasn't able to read many blogs yesterday, can't wait to read your day in the life!! Happy weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad those leggings worked out. That pizza sounds yummy - we had pizza last night, too! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target for the win! I love finding gems there :) And YES....I do not understand the hype around people saying Beyonce's announcement was beautiful. Ummm, it was weird! It looked like one of those photos from links that are like "10 of the most awkward baby announcements". I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen all the other pictures that she "dropped" as part of the announcement - any one of those would probably have been a bit better...I mean she is queen and can probably do anything LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying at that pic you posted ab beyonces pregnancy announcement. I felt the same way! Mellow mushroom is my absolute favorite. I've been craving it for a solid year. There isn't one in our town and I can't ever get patrick to take me to the one an hour away!! Pizza is my love language. Haha. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those leggings! And I could totally eat pizza every day too, there is nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really cute leggings! Always nice to find ones that are cute and functional!

    OMG Yes, I swear I made that face too! I don't even really know what to say! She must have lost her mind with this pregnancy! hahaha

    Happy Weekend!
    http://brittscozycorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been to Mellow Mushroom in so long! Love their pizza. I'm adding that book to my list. For real with that pregnancy announcement. It is SO awkward! It's not flattering whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday!! Love those leggings :) Especially all the colors on the bottom! Totally thought the Beyonce pictures were a bit odd myself as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm right there with you on Beyonce's announcement being so strange! I said that to a friend and she looked at me like I was nuts... some people are just die-hard B fans :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes!!! That photographer must have had that face..I fo sho did!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made that exact same face too when I saw the Beyoncé pregnancy announcement! It was a little odd to say the least. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I am totally LOLing at your Beyonce comment because I was the EXACT same way. At first, I thought that it was a meme that somebody had made about her to make fun of something. I mean, seriously, so tacky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, I'm not really a fan of Beyonce's announcement. I mean, whatever works for her I guess but I'm sure I made a weird face too. haha

    Hope you have a great weekend,

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dashing over to read your day in the life posts because they are my favorite and so relatable. I have been seriously dying to try those Killing books by Bill O'Reilly but have no idea which one to start with! That baby announcement, oy vey! Have the best weekend! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  16. Had to laugh a bit at Beyonce's announcement! Wow!! Love Mellow mushroom! We don't have one, but I love indulging when we head south!

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I saw Beyonce's announcement I seriously thought it was a joke...it's almost like she was posing at someone's funeral?! I got a good laugh out of it, anyways!

    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mellow Mushroom is my favorite! I love their BBQ Chicken pizza. Whenever we ask my daughter what she wants for dinner she always says PIZZA! It always sounds good to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...