Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Favorites!!!

WOOHOO IT'S FRIDAY!!!  I have been looking forward to this day for weeks (or maybe since the first day of school 😜) because after 3 PM I am out of school until January 3rd!  So that's going to be my #1 FAVORITE today 😊


 Victoria and I just finished our It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year link up yesterday, and it was so fun to participate in this month!  I really enjoyed getting to know other people through their link up posts and I got some really great ideas along the way.  To read all of my posts, click here.



 So many things have been happened lately that have just reaffirmed that I married the right man.  Yes, he gets on my nerves at least once a day haha but he's my biggest encourager and my #1 fan.  I don't tell him enough that I'm thankful for him.



My aunt Bebo and Moy made this gorgeous table runner for my breakfast table and I love it! I love the pops of red and green against the cream color.  They knew exactly what I needed in my house.



My 7th period class brought in almost 500 cans by themselves!  We came in a close second in the canned food drive (three kids brought in over 100 each!!), so I allowed them to have a party on exam day after the exam.  This is the leftover of our food--I allowed myself three sweets and only ate half of each!


I'll be doing a little Christmas shopping this weekend.  What do you have planned?


Linking up with Erika, Heather, and Amanda

16 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVED the link-up! I hope you guys do another one next year! Woohoo for winter break-AMEN! Have a happy Fri-YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats quite the party you guys had in your class haha, I'm sure they enjoyed it!!
    The end of today can't come soon enough! Bring on Winter Break!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finish Tuesday.... I am so looking forward to some time off. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on it being your last day!! Enjoy your winter break girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the hardest days at school because there's always so much junk food around and you think "Why not?".
    Happy last day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Last day!!! I love the table runner and how crazy is it that your class brought almost 100 cans each! That is pretty awesome!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that picture of you and Dustin!! Yay for Christmas break!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT job with your first big link-up! I hope you have a refreshing break and wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That table runner is so stinking cute! I can't believe your aunt made that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Last Day until 2017! My sister has a couple more next week at school and then she done too she can't wait haha
    Super cute picture of you and Dustin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so jealous that you are out today. I teach kindergarten and have to go through the 21st. The kids are bouncing off the wall crazy right now :) At least we have some fun things planned for next week. That classroom party looks like the kids enjoyed themselves. Have a great weekend of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure your students loved having a party to celebrate! That's a ton of canned food items. Glad you're on Christmas break. Enjoy prepping for Christmas. Crazy to think that it's so soon. We did some shopping tonight and am hoping to finish and then start wrapping things this weekend. Oh and I'm also hoping to bake some cookies for my neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't even started shopping! That is on my list as well. Enjoy your Christmas Break!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That table runner is so sweet - love sentimental decor!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love, love, love the sweet memory behind your beautiful table runner, you'll cherish that for many years to come! I also agree with you about husband's getting on your nerves at least once a day, but still loving them anyway...they're good like that! Hope y'all had a merry christmas!

    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...