Slider

Weekend Happenings: Birthday Party Edition

Monday, October 24, 2016

Even though it's not technically my birthday yet, my family and Dustin's family celebrated my birthday yesterday evening with a small get-together.

We ate good food (a taco bar), ate cake, opened presents, and spent lots of time laughing.  It was a perfect way to welcome the last year of my 20s.

 Dustin designed my cake....I guess that's the puppy I've always wanted haha!


Opening presents!
 My sister got me my very first Michael Kors purse!



 And she also got me a reflective belt for my long runs that will hold my phone and Gu packets.







 Rachel, me, and Mom



 My bff Janie and her husband made the drive to come celebrate for a few hours!  (Actually I think she just came for the cookie cake, right Judy?)



 My dad and I



So thankful for this man!


Linking up with Biana

11 comments:

  1. So glad you had a nice early birthday celebration--I know you needed some good family/friend time after all of the events of last week. Hoping everything is back to normal now and that your actual birthday is peaceful and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake is so cute!! I'm loving that purse your sister got you - so thoughtful and so pretty! I hope you enjoy your actual birthday with Dustin and hope it's wonderful! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Early Birthday! Hope you have a great week and so glad that your husband is feeling better! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute, love that top! AND GIVE ME THAT COOKIE CAKE, YUM! Dustin did a great job decorating :-)Happy birthday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cookie cake is adorable! Happy early birthday! What a great way to spend the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun!! So glad that the celebrating has already begun!! Especially with the cookie cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for birthday celebrations!!! That cookie cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun early birthday celebration!! That cookie cake looks so good right now lol. Glad y'all had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. COOOOKIE CAAAAKE! My favorite! I'm glad to hear that you guys got to have a good weekend after all that happened last week. I hope that your actual birthday is every bit as good! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun weekend! Your sister buys the best presents :) love the rose color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those cookie cakes!! What a fun birthday :) You, your sis and your mom are so pretty! Glad you got to celebrate with them

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan