Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Strawberry Cake Cookies

I love all things strawberry!  I also love easy dishes, and the recipe I'm going to share with you today is the easiest thing I've baked.  Anytime I take these somewhere I always get so many compliments, and it's great because they are so easy!  I can't emphasize that enough!

This may be a recipe you've already heard of and made, but if you're like me, I didn't know about these cookies until about two years ago.  Now I make them all the time!

Strawberry Cake Cookies

1 box strawberry cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix eggs, oil, and cake mix together in a bowl.
Yours will look like this!

3. Spoon batter onto a cookie sheet.  
I put mine on my Pampered Chef stone, but if you do a metal cookie sheet then you might want to spray it first.

4. Bake for 8-10 minutes. 
 I baked mine for 9 minutes and then I let them cool completely on my stoneware before I removed them.


The greatest thing about this recipe is that you can change the cake mixes out each time you make it--chocolate, red velvet, butter pecan, whatever you want!  AND another great thing is that you can make cookie sandwiches!  My sister and I love these and our favorite is two red velvet cake cookies with cream cheese icing in the middle.  People love it when I bring these over!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'm always looking for pink cookies around Valentine's Day so I'm definitely going to remember these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...