Slider

Dustin's Tailgate Birthday Bash!

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Happy Wednesday, y'all!  Before I share Dustin's birthday party, I start school today so please say a little prayer for my new students!  Pray that they know they are loved and feel safe in my classroom this school year 😊  Thank you!

Dustin turned 32 on July 25th and we celebrated him that night with a tailgate party since he's a HUGE sports fan!  I had been asking Dustin what he wanted to do for his birthday and he could never make a decision, so I made one for him and decided this was what he was getting ha!  I love throwing a good theme party and I envy you moms who get to throw really fun birthday parties.  I decided the Sunday before his birthday (on a Tuesday) that he was getting a tailgate bash, and I think things came together pretty well for not having much time to plan!

My sister had a ton of Alabama entertaining dishes (I had a couple), so I borrowed her stuff and chose to serve tailgate foods--finger foods.  I also turned on the AL vs Ole Miss game from last season and had it playing the entire time.  I asked everyone to wear their finest sports attire.  Most turned up in Alabama clothes but my mom and stepdad thought outside of the box and wore shirts from the ball team his ranch sponsored!  So cute!













Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Bloglovin!


Linking up with Jenn and Shelly

13 comments:

  1. Praying. Looks like a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your first day with kids goes well!!! And seriously, that party was so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderfully themed party!! Best of luck today :) xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun birthday party theme! Roll Tide! I know he loved it, and you're so cute to do a theme. I hope todays first day goes well, I know the excitement from both students and teachers on this day. praying for all of ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute birthday idea! Praying for your school year today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you my love!!! It WILL BE A GOOD DAY!! What a cute party idea and everything looked fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you and your students today!

    What a great party -- aren't themed ones just the best?! I love when everything is all coordinated together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for a tailgate party!! I can't believe we only have 24 days left until college football!!!! I'm counting down the days! Good luck today... I know you'll do GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun party!!! I love all of the little details and it looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect guy party! Love that you showed an old game during the party and your spread of food looked so good. I'm guessing he'll let you pick his party theme from here on out :) Hope your school year is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet of you & what a fun party! I threw my husband a huge surprise 30th bash in January & he & his friends still talk about it! He's throwing me a big costume party for my 30th this year since my bday is oct 28 I always had big costume parties growing up that were the best but haven't had one in a while! (My best friend is helping with details so I know about a lot of it but they're keeping a few surprises! He cannot keep a surprise & knew he couldn't pull something like that off with it being at our house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan