Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Three Years of Marriage!

Today marks our three year anniversary.  Yes, we got married the day after Dustin's birthday which is something I might have re-thought if I had to choose a different date haha!  It's been a crazy but fun three years of marriage and I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else!

(This is my most favorite picture of us from our wedding day)

These are just a few of the things we did during our third year of marriage:

-I went hunting for the first time
-Dustin was hospitalized for DKA and that was the first time we experienced that together (and hopefully the last)
-We bought my dream dining room table and chairs
-Our marriage survived hanging curtains in the dining room
-Dustin bought a 4-wheeler
-We went to a good number of our old high school football games
-We went to Memphis and saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers in concert
-I tried sushi for the first time
-Dustin got me to try pickled okra and I'm hooked!
-We moved to a new church and joined!
-We went to a few hockey games which I actually enjoyed
-We joined the gym together
-Dustin learned to play nurse when I had surgery and had to have my appendix removed unexpectedly
-We (I mean, Dustin) redid our landscaping in our front beds
-Dustin surprised me with a trip to tour a goat cheese creamery 
-We went on the first family vacay with my mom/stepdad and sister/nick
-We've grown closer to the Lord

I know we did way more than this list--we went out to eat multiple times, played wiffle ball in our back yard, watching TV together, laughed together, and cried together.

Dustin, I love you and you're the best thing that ever happened to me!

(I'm taking tomorrow off from blogging, but I'll see y'all back here Friday!)

Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Bloglovin!


Linking up with Jenn and Shelly

20 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Wishing you many more years of happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!! Loved reading that recap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Enjoy celebrating and fun to have memories of all these little things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy three years!! Enjoy your celebrating!! Our three year is coming up in about a month and it's crazy how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers to 3 years friend! How exciting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!! Can't wait to hear what Dustin had planned for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy happy anniversary!! I hope this next year is your best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping God at the center really will carry you through on the not so easy years. You guys are adorable....happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! What a great week this is! Happy anniversary and I'm so excited for you and everything your man has planned!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow!! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary girl! It sounds like you had an adventurous year as a couple :-)

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cheers to three years, Sarah! I hope you guys enjoy your day together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a great time celebrating!

    PS Still trying to figure out this commenting on Blogger thing -- it might take me a day or two, but I'm determined!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary girl hope you had the best day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling photo! Happy Anni!! I believe three years is leather - I think it was this anniversary that Max thought was china, and purchased another place setting for me, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary!! What a fun week of celebrations at your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy anniversary! What dining room table/chairs did you get? I'm in the market

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...