Thursday, July 6, 2017

Random Thoughts on a Thursday

It's been a very long time since I've done a random thoughts post, so it's definitely time for one.  

1. Kate Middleton cut a few inches off of her hair and I love it.  I also love that a royal's haircut makes the news 😜  That's good news for me!

2. Has anyone seen the previews for the new show on TLC about the girl from New Jersey and her hair extension company?  It looks like my kind of show--reality tv and about beauty, so I set the DVR to record the series.  Our DVR consists of reality tv and Hallmark movies ha!

3.  I know it's only the beginning of July but I'm really excited about Christmas this year.  I've already decided that I'm moving the tree to a different spot and I've got an idea for some new decor.  It also doesn't help that the Hallmark channel has an entire week of Christmas movies starting next Sunday!  Whoop whoop!

4. The big Nordstrom sale starts next week for cardholders so I've been thinking of items I want and then items I really need.  And that list is kind of the same 😂😂  What are some of the items on your list?

5. Last week I went to Birmingham to eat lunch with my bestie.  We went to this cute little restaurant (that's more like chick food) and I got the most wonderful heirloom tomato tart and salad.  The tomato tart was so so good but y'all, I really want that salad again!  For you local girls, the restaurant is Ashley Mac's.

6. Anyone love IG stories as much as I do?  Yesterday evening I IG storied my  mom and stepdad's new "kids."  If you haven't watched, you need to now before it disappears!
(@saraheshaneyfelt)

7. I have dinner plans with my besties Sunday night and I CANNOT WAIT!  The three of us live in different places so we're meeting in the middle.  

Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Bloglovin!

17 comments:

  1. My DVR has a lot of reality TV and Hallmark, too! Your lunch look delicious - yum! And yay for your Sunday plans. That will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my DVR is the same..all reality tv or some chick shows haha. That salad looks yummy and I loved your IG stories last night. The goats were so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for Christmas this year!! I'm looking for a few things at the sale this year but not nearly as much as years past. We're working on toning down the Christmas shopping this year because we all have so much so that will reduce my purchases for sure. I love IG stories and there is nothing better on tv than Hallmark movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need Birmingham recommendations! We've only ever driven through on the way to the beach, but I'd love to d a day trip sometime! Lol about Christmas already 🎄🎅🏻 Loving Princess Kate's hair 💇🏻👑

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in Birmingham a few months ago and it's such a cute place, I've never been there before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our DVR is reality TV and cartoons ;-) Have fun on your girls date on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so ready for Christmas holiday movies too! Also, that meal looks sooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley Mac's! Whoop whoop...so so good! Also planning to tune into the Christmas movies as well. Ha! You're the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm already thinking about Christmas this year as well! Haha. Once 4th of July is over I'm ready for fall!! I know that you teachers probably don't feel the same way since you don't want your summer break to end, though! Also, COLLEGE FOOTBALL will be back soon! Woop woop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh - I've been on such a Christmas kick lately!! I don't know what it is but I seriously cannot wait! I still can't believe it's time for the Nordstrom sale this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely adding that restaurant to my list next time I go to the 'Ham-that food looks amazing! I'm with you on already being on a Christmas kick, too. The Nordstrom sale always gets me excited for Fall and I've already been picking up a few Christmas gifts with all the sales that we've been having lately :)

    xoxo, SS

    www.SouthernAndStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cut my hair a few days before the photos of Kate released.. I swear we are kindred spirits!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness...that tart looks AMAZING!! Loved your IG story. :) Your momma is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE Hallmark Channel movies!! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one to already be thinking about Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been working on my Christmas Dinnef meal plan. I love planning in advance, and I feel like I don't go overboard in baking too many things when I make a menu ahead of time. I, also, am excited for the Nordstrom sale. I'm not a cardmember, so I hope others will document what they love so I can get a sneak peek ahead of time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jaclyn @ Always My SunshineJuly 7, 2017 at 9:54 PM

    I have been looking forward to Christmas lately too! It's crazy because it's still so far away, but I just love cozying up with a hot cup of coffee next to my Christmas tree!

    www.alwaysmysunshine.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...