Slider

It's Monday, Already?!

Monday, July 24, 2017

Happy Monday my sweet friends!  I don't have a blog post full of great content for you today because this is what last night consisted of:

I worked on school work on the computer while Dustin napped/slept beside me.
(#wheredustinsleeps for you Erica!)

We've got a really busy week coming up so I spent the majority of this weekend planning for it--Dustin's birthday is tomorrow and I'm throwing him a really fun party tomorrow night, and then our anniversary is Wednesday!  I haven't planned anything for that but I'm really hoping Dustin did 🙏

I thought I'd try something different today--join me on Insta Stories as I do a day in the life!  You can find me at @saraheshaneyfelt or click the link below.  Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, so it'll be a fun one to document!  Plus, I love IG stories and always think they are so fun to follow! 😜

Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Bloglovin!

14 comments:

  1. What a great idea to do a day in the life on instastories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so Dustin is like me and has a birthday AND an anniversary in the same week! Usually one or the other gets a little overlooked for us, especially because it's right after Christmas too, but it sounds like you guys have a fun week on tap! I'm sure he has somewhere in mind for ya'll to go for your anniversary. :) Will def follow your IG story! I have a DITL post coming on Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go follow you on IG -- I love day in the life posts!

    LauraLikesDesign.com/Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved checking Instagram this morning and seeing your smoothie and the Today Show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the party is going to be so much fun! Can't wait to read about it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so many fun things happening in the next few days!! :) Sounds like everything is going to be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our weekend was similar...lots of planning & catching up around the house! Can't wait to hear about your birthday & anniversary celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting week!! 💃🏼

    ReplyDelete
  9. A day on the life on insta stories is such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, that is the best idea ever to do a day in the life on Instastories! How fun!! I'll go check them out when I get home this evening! And I may have to do this one day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've searched for you on Instagram with internet explorer and can't find your account. My account is woodtable98 can you add me, please?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your day-in-the-life today on Insta! I may have to "steal" your idea and try to do the same!

    xoxo, SS


    www.SouthernAndStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. A day in the life on insta is such a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just catching up on blog reading from last week...things to note:
    I am super proud of your hashtag...you're welcome. Although, I'm now considering #whereameliasleeps because I think she could give him a run for his money.
    Happy Birthday Dustin and Anniversary Mr & Mrs S!
    You got up willingly at 5:30 on a Saturday to do something hunting related...golf clap for you my friend!
    I love Steel Magnolias as well...we passed a beauty shop with that name in Andalusia I think?? And I started quoting..."her colors are pink and pink...my colors are blush and bashful.." "The nicest thing I can say about her is all of her tattoos are spelled correctly."
    I loved your Instastories Day in the Life...fun idea.
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan