Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Favorites: #NSale Edition!

Happy Friday, y'all!  Yesterday was a really busy day for Dustin and I, so I got up bright and early (I'm talking 4:30AM) to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  Priorities, right?!

If you remember from my Beginner's Guide post on Wednesday, this is the first year for me to be a cardholder.  Once I got on the site and started scrolling through, I added items I loved to my shopping bag.  After only making it halfway through the pages in an hour, I had 19 items and definitely had to start nixing some of those items.  It was REALLY HARD to narrow down to a reasonable amount of money, and so today I want to share what I bought with y'all since they are all FAVORITES!!

I'm sure some of it won't fit or work so I know I can return and then buy more 😜

ALSO: Be sure to check my IG (@saraheshaneyfelt) for a chance to win a $300 Nordstrom gift card to use during the sale!!!  The contest ends tomorrow night.

 I'm so excited about this scarf!  I've been wanting a leopard scarf forever and this one is CHEAP!



 I'm anxious to get this shirt in the mail.  I love the bell sleeve trend because it's something I feel could be timeless, but the fabric was described as a fleece so I'm hoping this is dressier and not like a sweatshirt.



 This is the basic tee I wanted!  Another blogger said it wasn't see-through even though it looks like it.  This is so cheap right now, too!!



 Who doesn't love scallops?  I loved this dress in a light blue that it also comes in, but I feel like the dark green can transition easily to fall.



 So excited about this sweater!!!



 I've been wanting some midi length leggings for a while now, so I was able to snag these in black.  Black is now sold out, but I do love the red!



 I'm obsessed with jeans and finding the perfect pair, so I'm trying a new-to-me brand.  It's high waisted which is new to me, so I'll let y'all know how it works for me!  This brand is a tried and true favorite for me, too.



 This will transition easily into fall with a cute sweater or jacket!



I'm not sure how much I really need this tank so we'll see how it goes.  If it's not a must, I'll return it and get something in it's place!  I do love the scallop hemline too!


Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Bloglovin!



Linking up with Erika, Christine, and Amanda

13 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what items work for you! It was so hard to narrow down - and I keep seeing more things I want, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got some cute things! I love that turtleneck you got! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo excited to see what works too!! I got that leopard scarf and a few other things, I didn't love everything as much as years past but found some goodies for sure! Hope your weekend is grand sweet pea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is the cutest thing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scalloped dress is adorable - you got some great stuff! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pretty tops! I'm jealous - I'm such a try on person I just knew those wouldn't work for me this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am loving the scalloped dress-SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love stocking up on basic tees during their sale -- you can never have enough of those!
    My fave brand of denim at Nordstrom is Elliot / Current! Best fit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that scalloped dress, it could be such a versatile piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that last dress!! I will have to try to get my hands on one of those when I can finally shop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the scalloped dress! Anxious to hear how you like your items once you get them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the turquoise dress. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of those dresses!!! SO many pretty things!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...