Slider

Fall Fashion Inspiration

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Since the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opened for cardholders early this morning, I thought today I'd share a few fall outfit inspiration photos because y'all know I woke up early this morning to shop!  I posted yesterday a Beginner's Guide to the NSale, so if that's you (or if you're already a seasoned pro) make sure you read it!

 OUTFIT 1
I'm still debating on leather leggings, but I do love how Kim K styled a pair.



 OUTFIT 2



 OUTFIT 3



OUTFIT 4


OUTFIT 5


Out of all five looks, which is your favorite for fall?

And make sure you check my IG tonight for a really fun giveaway!!


Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Bloglovin!

9 comments:

  1. I love outfit 2! Sweaters, skinny jeans, and button down shirts are my favorites to mix and match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all!! #5 is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite outfits are #s 2 & 5. Can you stop posting about Nordstrom'a Sale? LOL. I'm currently experiencing FOMO due to not being a card holder, and later this week I'm going to be experiencing buyer's remorse after it opens to the public and I buy all of the things ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 2nd and 3rd looks! Those are both so me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. outfits 2, 3 and 4 are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. leather leggings are definitely something that I would love to try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the heels, but in reality I never wear heels out unless dressing up like for a wedding or church!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5! Love the flared jeans! And leather leggings I die!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan