Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Croissant Breakfast Casserole

I'm a huge fan of eating breakfast for supper.  HUGE fan.  So when I saw a simple variation of my favorite kind of breakfast casserole floating around the Internet, I thought I'd tweak it a little and make it myself!  I made this for supper but I know it'll be even better for breakfast in the morning.


Croissant Breakfast Casserole
6 croissants
1 lb breakfast sausage (I used turkey)
6 eggs
2 cups milk
salt and pepper

1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 dish
2. Tear croissants into bite sized pieces and spread evenly in your baking dish.
3. Brown sausage and remove grease before layering over the croissants.
4. Add the eggs and milk to a large bowl and whisk together.  Add salt and pepper before pouring over the sausage evenly.
5. Bake for 55 minutes.  

Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving!  Not only would this be perfect to serve your family, but it would also be perfect for a brunch with friends!

Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Bloglovin!


Linking up with Jenn and Shelly

13 comments:

  1. Breakfast anytime of day makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so easy and yummy! I think I would add ham instead of sausage because I more of a ham kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE breakfast too! But...confession...I don't eat eggs. As in...any kind of eggs. Breakfast casseroles look SO good, but I just can't bring myself to try them! Nonetheless Stephen loves it all, so I usually prepare recipes as they're called for for him, then alter it for myself. #compromise haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in a boring breakfast slump so I was totally in need of this post! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breakfast for dinner is a BIG YES over here! Ahh Crossiants in this takes it to a whole new yummo level!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum!! I love breakfast casseroles - we love doing them for the morning of tailgates but I actually just did say to Derek I was craving breakfast and wanted to have it for dinner one night soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum!!!! We love breakfast for dinner, too! Matter of fact, we're having it tonight! I wish I had the stuff to make this instead, though. The kids would eat it up! Jacob loves sausage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an easy recipe! I'm a huge fan of breakfast for dinner, so I will be trying this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would seriously be the best casserole to bring to breakfast gatherings because it would be so quick to assemble & you could bake it while you got ready in the AM!

    xoxo, SS

    www.SouthernAndStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im a huge fan of breakfast for dinner too. This looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...