Slider

What's Up Wednesday--June 2017

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Yet again, the last Wednesday of the month snuck up on me.  I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun.  June has been such a fun month, but I have a feeling that July will be even better!  Even though I'm really looking forward to July, I still want it to crawl by so I can savor every last moment of this summer!



What we're eating this week...

Monday I made my Light Cheeseburger Pie and we ate off of it for three meals.

Thursday I'll make Shay's Tex-Mex Pitas and Friday is Dustin's work picnic.


What I'm reminiscing about...
Is it bad to say nothing?  I can't think of anything this month that I'm reminiscing about but next month is our anniversary so I definitely will be then!!



What I'm loving...
So many things!  I've been seriously thinking about getting a pair of these for this winter so we'll see if they go on sale anytime soon.  If so I'm scooping them up!

 I also love taking fun pictures with Dustin...he probably doesn't feel the same way.  Too bad he married into a picture-taking family ha!



And one last thing I'm loving is being able to exercise at anytime during the day instead of having to wait until after school.  I've been loving being able to get to the gym around 8ish, and I know I only have about a month of that flexibility left ๐Ÿ˜ฉ



What we've been up to...

 We went to the beach with my family.


 I did Whole30 for one whole day ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚



 I've enjoyed lots of reading and coffee drinking!



 We cleaned out our garage and I learned that I'm married to a crazy person.



 I went to Franklin, TN, for a pop-up flea market.



 We've enjoyed long days together!



 We celebrated Father's Day



And I shared an updated home tour!



What I'm dreading...
School starting back in August (with some workshops in July)



What I'm working on...
Nothing??  It's summer so I'm just enjoying it!



What I'm excited about...
July is a big month for us!  Dustin's birthday and then our three year anniversary! 

Oh, and I saw yesterday where Eric and Jessie are coming back for season 3!!  Yeah!  Dustin and I loved watching that show together!  And since Eric is now a Tennessee Titan, we'll be going to a game....obviously I'll be hoping to spot Jessie ha!



What I'm watching/reading...
Watching: Counting On, everything on Hallmark, I've quit The Bachelorette because I got bored with it, and my other shows just had their finale

I'll be posting my May and June book review next week!



What I'm listening to...
John Mayer's new album and lots of Dave Matthews Band pandora

I've also really enjoyed listening to podcasts while I do cardio at the gym.  I either listen to old sermons from our new church or one of these: The Big Boo Cast, The Church at Brook Hills, The Gospel Coalition, Theocast, and some of Wayne Grudem's Systematic Theology.  I have never been able to listen to music while I run because it gets on my nerves, but I can listen to a podcast and it not bother me at all.



What I'm wearing...
 Lots of workout clothes--these are my new favorite tops that I found at WALMART of all places!




 Cute new Matilda Jane and my favorite white jeans



tank / jeans (linking the last pair) / sandals / lip stain / sunglasses


What I'm doing this weekend...
Hanging out with my love!



What I'm looking forward to next month...
Celebrating Dustin's birthday and our anniversary!



What else is new...
Not anything I can think of??


Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Bloglovin!

Linking up with Jenn and Shelly and Shay!

17 comments:

  1. I have heard some good things about those Spanx leggings!!! And I was so pumped, too, when I saw that Eric and Jessie were coming back - I can't wait to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying your blog.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave up on the bachelorette too..before I even started haha. I just was so unmotivated to spend 2 hours on a show this season. Your whole 30 journey for one whole day made me laugh, because this would be me. in fact I wouldn't even make it a whole day. Love those faux leather leggings, my legs would look terrible in them! I'm so excited for Eric and Jessie to come back, they are so funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bored with bachelorette too - she sent home like 4 dudes BEFORE the rose ceremony last night so I'm not sure there's much left haha I did 21 day fix for like a week...ahh I need motivation. I'm making myself start something on July 1 but I'll need prayers! Those leggings are super cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh we are so excited about the Titans this year. My boys went to a game last year, and they are already making plans to take mama this year. It doesn't hurt that the Deckers are now Titans, and Nashville is one of my favorite cities!! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love summer? I do!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay basically our claim to fame here (because we have none) is that Eric Decker grew up in the town right next to ours. My brother played against him in football! When he was all average ;-) So we also hear the behind the scenes gossip that never makes it onto TV haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dave Matthews Band pandora!! YESSSS. You are my spirit animal! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still cracking up about the Whole 30 for a day! I would love candid shots of Keith & I too but since I'm typically the photographer it rarely happens. This one is precious of you two! Happy Wednesday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. White jeans are perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Husby's a July baby, too :) Add Concerts in the Park to your list for a Monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've been having the BEST Summer. Mr. Nine's birthday is this Friday, the 30th...so close to July as he was born at 11:55pm. I loved this WUW and your home tour yesterday..that door...love!! Ahhh such sweet summertime!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you look so busy, but it a good way! Thanks sharing nice insight in your life.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your new Matilda Jane top is so cute, love the floral details!

    xoxo, SS

    www.SouthernAndStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. When i get to work from home I love getting my workout done early! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  16. I gave up on the Bachelorette too. I just wasn't excited abt watching this season. I'm excited to watch Eric and Jessie. I've never seen their show but I follow her on Instagram and love her!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that Matilda Jane top! And I was so excited to hear about Eric & Jessie Season 3! I saw Jessie in concert a few weeks ago in Nashville and she announced that they were filming for season 3 and that the concert would be a part of the show!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan