Thursday, June 22, 2017

Three Things Survey!

This week my friend Emily posted this fun little survey about herself, and I thought it would be fun to do the same!  I've got some new faces around here and this would be a fun way to tell a little about myself!  Feel free to do this survey on your blog--I would love to see how we're all similar and different!



Three things I'd never give up
Sweets

Music
Reading
Three favorite vegetables
Asparagus

Cauliflower
Yellow squash

Three shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end
Downton Abbey

Grey's (still on and would Shonda Rhimes please end it!)
When Calls the Heart
Three places I want to visit inside the US
New York City

the New England coast
Chicago
Three place I want to visit outside the US

the UK (my English major heart gets excited about all of the literature written there!)

Italy
South Africa
Three things I always have with me
My reading glasses

Carmex chapstick
My phone
Three things that are always in my car
Sunglasses

My old iPod
A multipurpose escape tool in case I ever get stuck in my car (thanks Rach!)
Three most recent calls were from / to

My mom

My sister
Dustin
Three most often used makeup products
**I use all of my make up equally so I'll list three random products

Foundation
Setting powder
Blush (color is orgasm)

Three things that make me laugh
Quoting Will Ferrell movies

Dustin
Things 7th graders say/do in class
Three things that make me cry

Adoption stories

Stories of people's parents getting older
Singing my favorite songs in church

15 comments:

  1. Ohhh yay, I am so glad you did this! I love asparagus, too! And now I feel like I need a multipurpose escape tool in my car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a multipurpose escape too..this makes me laugh so much! I love grey too, but i'm not ready for it to end! It's like an obsession I have..I will be so sad when its over haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! I'm in agreement on so many of these...except vegetables. :) I watched the first three seasons of Grey's and loved it, but ended up moving on. Can't believe it's still going!
    ~Laura at Fantastically Four

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I keep one of those tools in my car too! I also want to visit ALL of those places in your list outside of the US. I've seen a bunch of people do this survey and I always feel so behind the times when it comes to TV shows. I've never seen any of these! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun little post! You know I gave up on Grey's a while back, but boy has it been going a long time. I had one of those escape tools in my car too, but I'm not sure where it has gone now. I need to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! A trip to the New England coast is such a worthwhile trip. I've lived in New Hampshire all my life and would be happy to suggest quaint coastal towns if you ever make your way to this corner of the country! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and am so doing it! Guess, what? Just made me love you even more! Carmex is my fav and those are definitely three things I will never give up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always cry at adoption stories too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun post! I would love to see South Africa too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should definitely plan a New England trip! We have beautiful summers and falls (and I'm a big fan of our winters too but I'm probably in the minority on that!) and there is SO much to see! And, NYC is just a drive away. And, YES to the multipurpose escape tool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved getting to know you better! I cry when my fav worship songs are played at church too. :) I think I'm going to do this on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. just thinking about the ending of Grey's makes me want to cry! I love that show so much, but sometimes I do wish Shonda would just put us all out of our misery!

    xoxo, SS


    www.SouthernAndStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I've actually never seen Downton Abbey, I think I may be the only person haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun lists! I am still following Grey's, but the drama is getting to be a bit much. I am still waiting for Derek to come back from the dead :) Carmex is the #1 chapstick in my book, too. I can't function without it. That setting powder sounds great! Do you use it year round? Do you feel like it makes a big difference in the summer when the humidity is crazy??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Coming over from Andrea from Living on Cloud Nine's blog and I do think we might be the same person. I have watched two of your three shows from the beginning...well When Calls The Heart I have to wait for Netflix to , and I have been meaning to watch Downton Abby, so I guess since two of the three I love, I will probably love that one too. Anyway, thanks for the blog post idea, so going to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...