Wednesday, June 21, 2017

My Current Wish List

With our anniversary next month and the fact that Dustin realizes I need to be surprised with gifts since I'm always surprising him with things 😜, I've compiled a wish list of a few things I'm wanting as of late.  I'm happy to say that with the exception of the Lilly dress, EVERYTHING IS VERY REASONABLY PRICED!

**Not pictured are the gift cards I listed in my email to him (yes, he asks for an email of things I want ha): Sephora, JCrew, Nordstrom, Anthro, Lululemon

White peplum || even though they are such a staple piece, I never seem to have white tees in my closet!  This is a low peplum hem, so I think I can pull it off because peplum never seems to work for me.  Obviously I'm still trying for it to work since this is on my wish list haha!
UPDATE: My sweet friend Victoria texted me to let me know this top runs small and feels cheaply made.  I will be taking this off my list, and I wanted y'all to know in case you were thinking about purchasing!

Lilly dress || I've wanted this dress since Easter and it's been out of stock in my size in the blue until now!

Eye Brightener || I've read some great things about this under eye brightener that I want to try it in place of concealer.

Sandals || I already own this style in 2 colors so I want to add more.  These would be cute to spice up a casual outfit!

Jeans || I love a good pair of jeans and the ones I've been buying have been really, really expensive.  I thought I'd try out a less expensive pair--it has a lot of great reviews, too!

Linking up with Jenn and Shelly

23 comments:

  1. That peplum shirt is super cute! And I love those sandals, too - super comfy and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that peplum top is darling! I love anything that brightens my under eye so I need to check that out! I hope you get some great goodies for your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that simple peplum tee! What jeans do you typically wear? I'm on the hunt & the cheapies I've bought are not working for me. I don't get the hype on those sandals. I received some as a gift. While cute, there's nothing to them. No support. Give me comfy over label any day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very picky about my jeans so I normally don't wear cheap ones. My favorites are JCrew, AG, Hudson, and Pilcro (from Anthropologie). I own two pairs of those Sam Edelman sandals and love them...sorry you didn't like yours! Also, where are you from?

      Delete
  4. I have the Lilly dress and it is SO worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lilly is absolute perfections and you are so right about white tees - I have like zero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get it all............. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That eye brightener sounds intriguing!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Lilly dress! Maybe if he doesn't get it for you, you'll get lucky & it will be in the End of Summer Sale! I also really love that you have to send your husband and email of the stuff you'd like for your birthday-I have to do that too, with links and all!

    xoxo, SS


    www.SouthernAndStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my one staple fit of jeans that I will always wear haha sometimes I love a good expensive pair, too, but I find some of the cheaper ones fit really well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the peplum top! I agree it can be tricky to get peplum to work depending on your body type. And gift cards are always my favorite ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that shirt, such a cute piece to add to your closet! Those sandals are adorable, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!! Well, at least you take the guess work out of it for him ha! My husband and I don't do gifts or cards for our anniversary. We usually just have a kid free dinner out and say happy anniversary. Less is more for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A kid free dinner sounds like a wonderful present y'all give each other!

      Delete
  13. Such a great round up and I've been eyeing that white peplum top too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore the sandles! I have a similar pair and would love another as well lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like you can never have too many!

      Delete
  15. I am loving those sandals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that you actually send an email to your husband of your wants!! So neat! The white top looks like it would be a great update to a basic tee!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've seen several people post about that peplum top recently. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Girl...I seriously want to be able to wear a peplum top...I cannot tell you how I try! I must order one a month lol. I'm "thick"...they do not work on me but I wont' give up. Definitely interested to find out how you love the brightener. I tried on a pair of those jeans last time I was in Nordstrom and they are super cute fit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...