Slider

Island Vibes in the Summertime

Tuesday, June 13, 2017














 tank / jeans (linking the last pair) / sandals / lip stain / sunglasses


Even though we're done with our beach trip for the summer, I'm not done with wearing beachy clothes.   I'm always on the lookout for cute, flowy tanks that I can wear during the day or out to dinner at night.  

What I love about this tank (other than its really soft fabric and its really cute print) is the fact that it has an under layer that's a little fitted.  Have you ever worn a flowy top or dress and all of a sudden a gust of wind blows your shirt or dress?  That always makes me so nervous!  Not so with this top.  Even if the wind catches it a little, I know that under layer will stay put making me feel more secure.

These jeans are also my favorite and I found the last pair on JCrew's website, so if you're petite then you're in luck!  I love a good pair of dark, skinny jeans that have a bit of stretch.

What's your favorite go to summer outfit?

(who happens to be my sister!  Thanks Rach!)


Linking up with Whitney and Lindsay

13 comments:

  1. So pretty!!!!!! That top is super cute and I love the idea of a more fitted under layer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute top!! You are just darling and I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!!! I enjoyed taking these pictures for you. I'll do it anytime just for the sister rate (aka food).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, Sarah!! That lip color and those sunglasses are seriously perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek! Love this look - especially with the shades on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! I swear you can wear anything so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos!!! I love that top too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so gorgeous, Sarah! And your sister is very talented. Time for you to be a fashion blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This tank is so pretty, I love it on you! Your sister did an amazing job with these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Love this summer tank and those jeans are really cute. I've been on the hunt for sunnies like this, too. You and your sister make a great team for outfit pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures! You are glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that top! The colors are perfect on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are gorgeous!!! LOVE that top, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan