Wednesday, May 10, 2017

My Favorite Fashion Bloggers

I don't think I know of anyone who doesn't have a fashion blogger that they follow and love.  You don't even need your own blog to follow fashion bloggers because now they are all over Instagram!  Isn't is crazy to think that a fashion blogger "job" didn't exist 10 years ago?!  So many of these fashion bloggers that I'm going to share with you today have their blog as their full time job.  Wouldn't that be so nice?!

 Here's what I love most about Torey--her blog posts aren't only about the clothes with just a little bit of writing thrown in...her blog posts actually have content along with the pictures.  Fitness and a healthy lifestyle are her passions, so I really enjoy reading these.  She's also a 2nd grade teacher!


 I basically follow Caitlin because she's so pretty 😂  She has gorgeous hair and seems to be really sweet in person.  She just got engaged so I can't wait to follow along as she plans her wedding!  


 Krista is a Kentucky grad living in NYC and everything she wears I want.  She's got a cute, preppy style where most of the clothes are really reasonable.  I also really appreciate that she isn't stick thin--she's a 6/8, so I can see how clothes would look on me based on how they look on her.  I enjoy watching her IG stories, too, because she's real and you get a peak into big city life.


 Brittany is so cute!  I love that all of her clothes are really affordable, too, and so easy to recreate.  You've got to watch her IG stories, though, because they are hilarious!!  One of my friends and I love talking about her IG stories--like the time she did a make up tutorial and was so real about it.  Read her blog, but watch her IG stories more haha!


Emily is a blogger that I follow mainly because I'm so curious about her life.  Like how does she have such a nice house when her husband is just in his residency?  She just had a baby boy so I'm interested to see how mom life is for her.  She has really great hair, too!

Linking up with Jenn and Shelly

13 comments:

  1. So fun! I love getting advice from fashion bloggers! What a fun job that would be! How far our world has come that's it's an actual job now. I need to checkout some of these ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion bloggers give me such inspiration. I would never have the patience to be a fashion blogger 100% of the time that's why like to throw in recipes and lifestyle stuff into, ha ha I knew two of these ladies and they both have it going on, I can't wait to check out the other three! Love you girl, have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow lots of these too! I have to say that I agree about Krista.. everything she has I love and I love seeing her even more because I feel like she shows me what I would actually look like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you just made my morning - sips cofee, checks out new blogs - haha thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's crazy how many there are! I follow so many but only one on your list and I agree...Caitlin is precious. One of my faves is Caryl at More Pieces of Me and once I started following her snaps I really loved her more. She was at the reward style conference and the founder told them they had one influencer who would hit $5M...yes million this year. That's crazy to me!! I guess as long as there are crazy shoppers like us nothing is impossible! Haha Thanks for linking with Royally Waiting Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the beauty/fashion bloggers that get to do this for a living now is crazy! I wish I was one of them but alas probably never going to happen HA! I will have to check out these gals because I haven't seen them before :)

    Happy Wednesday!
    http://brittscozycorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all have such cute style, I really could use the tips haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow a few of these ladies-I didn't know Caitlin was engaged so now I totally need to stalk that-hello prettiest wedding ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh this was a fun post! I had heard of a couple and just followed a couple more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this post! I have a ton of favorite fashion bloggers, but Caitlin at Southern Curls and Pearls is by far my favorite. She was the first one that I ever started following. Just the other day I was reading some of her very first posts, and in the beginning her blog was just like yours and mine. So crazy that she's HUGE now. I guess when you look like that, people flock to you. Haha. PLus she's just so darn cute and she seems really genuine and sweet. I like to follow Emily at The Sweetest Thing, too, and I'm totally with you and wondering how they have such nice things. I'm sure that she makes a killing just doing what she's doing, though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so funny that this job is new! I love following Emily especially now that we have a baby boy on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catching up on old posts! Love Caitlin and Krista and I started following Torey after you told me about her. :) I follow Emily, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...