Monday, May 1, 2017

Matilda Jane May Release!

My love affair with Matilda Jane clothing began back in August when I ordered my first shirt from a trunk keeper in Texas (who was so helpful, by the way!).  I had never been to a MJ trunk show or even felt the material, but my friend Victoria had the cutest shirt and I ended up ordering it after talking myself into it.

The verdict?  It is my favorite!  
The quality of the material is amazing (and I'm all about buying quality clothes) and I love the fit of everything.  Needless to say, I've bought quite a bit of MJ clothing since then.

Today is the release day for the May line and everything is so beautiful!  Dustin was really impressed with all of the clothes and I'll let you know what was Dustin's favorite at the bottom.

To order from my trunk keeper (who is so, so sweet!!):
Lindsey Upton
Trunk Keeper ID: 350497



Or email her if you have questions: lindseyupton@matildajaneclothing.com



Dot Your I's Dress
This is the softest fabric ever!!


Into the Blue Dress


Perfectly Paisley Maxi


Open Orchard Top with the Trail Runner Big Ruffles
(Dustin loved this outfit!)


I love the back of this top!


Simply Lacy Top with Trail Runner Big Ruffles


I'm really obsessed with the back of this top!


As a Rose Tank
(And he loved this top!)


On My Mind Top


Gorgeous!


Which pieces are your favorite?!

15 comments:

  1. All of this release is SO cute on you!! You NEED the paisley maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute options!!! I may be making me first MJ purchase soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH I NEED THAT MAXI! Seriously that is GORGEOUS! I REALLY REALLY REALLY want it! Ha! I also LOVE that blue floral shirt. So beautiful! What a fun post! I just ordered my niece a MJ outfit for her first birthday, and playing on their website was so much fun! My girls have several of their pieces, but I've never purchased anything for myself yet. It's pretty expensive, but like you said, it's quality for sure! Everything that Hadley had, Sadie has also been able to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first dress is amazing!!!!!!! I love the color and that shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love that maxi and the lace back top. My friend just started selling MJ so I'll have to check it out. I adore all the pretty patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paisley maxi is GORGEOUS! Oh my word, I would love to have that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simply lace top on you! So cute yet simple!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great pieces but that polka dot dress & maxi dress are fabulous! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo CUTE! No wonder Dustin loved that outfit...the Ruffles, the top detailing...darling! The rose tank and maxi dress is gorgeous too but I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!! I love that maxi and may have to order it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That maxi and the last tank you showed are absolute favorites! I've never seen anyone who sells MJ close to me; I may have to order some from your girl!

    xoxo, SS

    www.southernandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving you in the blue dress and maxi...the dots are pretty darn cute too. That floral top that "he" loved...yes! I've never purchased anything from matilda jane but you definitely found a brand that works great with your little figure!

    ReplyDelete