Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Favorites: Short and Sweet!

Happy Friday, friends!  As I write this, I only have one more Friday after today left with students for this school year!  I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Today I'm linking up with a few bloggers to share my favorite things!


 Yesterday I shared my make up must haves and totally forgot to mention my blush and highlighter??  I don't know what I was thinking because my face isn't finished until I put both of those on at the end.



I snapped this of us before we went into church on Sunday.  We have been visiting a new church and absolutely love it, so I can't wait to join!  
This is also what my finished make up looks like 😀  



 You know it's the end of the school year when you don't even bother to make and eat your breakfast at home because you'd rather sleep a little extra.  Yesterday I whipped out my jar of peanut butter that I had thrown in my school bag and put a little on top of my Ezekiel toast for my breakfast.  Two weeks, y'all....two weeks.



I absolutely LOVE Hallmark movies!  I have a few recorded from when they show new ones on Saturday nights and I started watching one the other night.  I know this sounds completely crazy right now, but I love their Christmas in July tradition 🙈  I have no issue with watching Christmas movies before Christmas season!


Short and sweet for today!  I hope y'all have a great weekend!  We have such a busy weekend starting with Relay for Life tonight in my town!


Linking up with Erika, April, and Amanda

13 comments:

  1. You can do it!! The end is in sight! The last two weeks are a doozie. I love your pb toast pic! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work from home and every December, I relocate my office to the living room so I can watch Hallmark movies from morning until night. Bless my husband's heart for being so longsuffering about them! I try to give him the rest of the year off, but he had a weekend of continuing ed classes a couple of weekends ago...and don't you know I had a Hallmark marathon while he was gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, so...that's what I asked for for Mother's Day...a good long nap and an uninterrupted Hallmark movie (or two). They're just the best...totally predictable but they suck me in every single time! YAY for school coming to an end!! I know you're anticipating your summer break! Happy weekending friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naked makes some of the best palettes, love them. I've heard great things about NARS products, but never tried them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG as a former teacher - I FEEL YOU!! But there's something just crazy wonderful about the end of year, too :) Also, lol about the PB - I definitely kept a jar in my classroom and would just eat spoonfuls after the hard days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain on the breakfast situation! I keep a box of Larabars in my desk for mornings when I'm too lazy to make oatmeal or something healthy at home and it's been saving me this past week!

    xoxo, SS

    www.southernandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Instagram story handwriting is PERFECTION! Eternally jealous because I always have to revert to the block font typing because mine is SO SO bad, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. You makeup always looks perfect, girl! You always look like you've been made over by a pro. I love your shadows with your eye color. You sure do know how to make your blue eyes POP! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when a new church just feels "right!" You two are the cutest and yes to the school year almost being over. man it went fast, seems like you were just talking about last year's summer break! Love your precious face...hope you get to shower some love on your mama on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two more weeks! YAY! The countdown begins! So happy that you found a new church you love!! We are looking for one, and I'm getting a bit discouraged because we just haven't found it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for the new church! Girl, we love ours but haven't joined yet!!! It's been three years too! I decided we would all join in 2019 when my daughter goes through confirmation (we're Methodist). SO you're going after my heart with that peanut butter bread! Happy Weekend! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. That photo of you two is great!!! :) So glad you found a new church you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh how I love me some PB and ezekiel toast! Totally trying to catch up on my blog reading...I hope this means you are done today?

    ReplyDelete