Slider

What's Up Wednesday--April 2017

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Happy Wednesday, y'all!!  The months keep flying by and right now, that's a good thing for me because it means my summer break is right around the corner.  Once July hits, I always pray for long, slow days haha!



What we're eating this week...
Monday: Egg Roll in a Bowl  (a trusty fav of ours)
Tuesday: Roasted Veggie and Baked Egg Casserole
Update:  Since so many of y'all asked for the recipe, find it here!

Wednesday: Mellow Mushroom for a fundraiser night
Thursday: I have Bible study so we're on our own
Friday: ??


What I'm reminiscing about...

I shared all about our wedding (that happened 2.5 years ago ha) this month on the blog, and it was so fun reminiscing because it seriously was the best day ever!
Proposal
Rehearsal Dinner
Pre-Ceremony
Ceremony
Reception


What I'm loving...
SO MANY THINGS!!!  
Painted nails, watching The Arrangement, old Fixer Upper episodes, this weather!!!, eating meals outside, IG stories


What we've been up to...
Last Saturday we took a tour of a local goat cheese creamery, Belle Chèvre, and we had a blast!


What I'm dreading...
Absolutely nothing!!


What I'm working on...
Controlling my sweet tooth and fighting the urge to eat sweets.  Any tips are appreciated!

What I'm excited about...
SUMMER BREAK!!  I'm a teacher...need I say more?!


What I'm watching/reading...
Here are some books I've read recently and some of the shows I'm watching 😀


What I'm listening to...
The Big Boo Cast podcast and Shane and Shane Psalms Live album on repeat


What I'm wearing...
 this tank


 this dress


this workout tank


What I'm doing this weekend...
Reuniting with my besties for dinner!!!


What I'm looking forward to next month...
LAST MONTH OF SCHOOL!!!


What else is new...
Not much!


Linking up with Jenn and Shelly and Shay!

17 comments:

  1. How was the egg/veggie bake last night?! I still need to try that egg roll in a bowl recipe - maybe next week?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bright dress on you! We had some nice weather and then it went back into the 50s with rain--supposed to get better today and the next few days which will do good things for my mood. And yes to summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the countdown is on for you girl...summer break woo hoo!! Oh man is that egg roll bowl looking delicious!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear how that veggie egg bake was. I laughed at your IG stories last night. Yay for summer break almost here! Love all your spring outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bright color dress is so beautiful on you, fits you to a T girl! You know I love the egg roll bowls, they feel so healthy but taste so good! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo summer break. Reminiscing about the wedding, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your top in that first pic and of course the Lilly as well! I get hooked on Fixer Upper too and can't wait for new ones - did you like HomeTown? Hubs and I can't quite get into it the way we do Fixer Upper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I'm a fan of Instastories! #obsessed I've just recently started listening to the Big Boo podcast; I've read their blogs on and off for years but never listened to their "show". I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creamery tour looked so fun! Summer break will be here before you know it!! I wish all adults had one...I feel like we need it?!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, I need to learn to control my sweet tooth, too! If you find anything that works, send it my way!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have done fairly well with my sweet tooth but the last few days have been craving like crazy! Making some berries with almonds and coconut has seemed to curb my craving a bit. I have only dropped 4lbs but I am positive more in inches around the middle and I know it's all due to cutting back on sugar and carbs. I would wear that little dress daily..so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've recently gotten back on track with My Fitness Pal, and I'm seriously loving it. I was going through a plateau since November, but MFP got me right over the plateau within five days! I have still been enjoying a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich and other treats three times a day. It rocks! My username is edespain11 if you want to follow me! I put my food diary on there for everybody to see as accountability haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Egg Roll in a bowl looks amazing! I need to try that!
    May is our last month of school also....the end is near!
    Thanks for linking up with us for What's Up Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gotta love Shane and Shane!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE those Essie dresses from Lilly. They are so comfortable and breezy!

    xoxo, SS

    www.southernandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan