Slider

Life Lately

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Happy Tuesday, y'all!  I hope wherever you are that your weather is as beautiful as Alabama's this week!  I seriously cannot get over the perfect temperatures and sunny days on tap for this week.  It makes this short week even better 😜

It's been a while since I've done a life lately post, so that's exactly what today is!

 I used to run A LOT and then I got really burnt out on it.  Now I'm back to running and I am loving it.  (IG: @saraheshaneyfelt)



 Got this cute top in the mail and I actually wore it yesterday with white jeans.  I love finding good deals!



 Last Thursday was my local Anthro's spring fashion show, so I went with some teacher friends.  Because I've been to so many of their events before, I knew they would have some really good food, so I prepared myself to splurge that night on food.  This plate was my supper that night and it was so, so good!  The macron was amazing!



 And rose' while shopping....perfect



 This dress was in the fashion show, so I just had to try it on.  It was really cute, but I felt like it made me look larger than I really am haha!



 Dustin is still hard at work redoing our front flower beds.  He's extending the one on the right side of our house, moving plants around, and making room for new plants.  Landscaping = muy expensive!



We went and watched our nephew play soccer Saturday at our local soccer fields.  Neither Dustin nor I are soccer fans, but it was a really fun game to watch...and a really pretty day, too!


Linking up with Whitney and Lindsay

18 comments:

  1. Fun times. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky you have an Anthro close, I went to a great one in Vegas and am so wishing one comes in my neck of the woods. LOVE that ruffle top, you're a doll I tell ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I loved running. I have done a few 5ks back before I was married but now I just can't get into it. I'm awful st it actually! How fun to go to anthro fashion show. Evans works at anthro and I love seeing all the cute stuff she wears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top, looks like it's selling out! :) That plate of food does look amazing. YUM. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried to order that cute top and they didn't have my size... wah!! J. Crew is just killing it lately I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that top! I wish they had my size. :( Such a great steal. And all that food looks delicious - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is too cute! We are landscaping too and holy moly it is expensive :) I love the jeans you're wearing with the rose' in hand, where are those from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun fact...Stephen LOVES soccer and longs for the girls to play it one day. Ugh. Looks like I need to invest in chairs, tents and coolers to get my "soccer mom" self ready! I just recently tried a macaroon for the firs time....my life has been forever changed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress! So pretty!! But I know what you mean, I feel like flowy things make me look bigger sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am terrified at how much it is going to cost when we start getting into our landscaping this summer, yikes! Awesome Dustin does it all though :-) Okay I want to go to an Anthro fashion show, that looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun times! The weather is amazing here today I love it!! That top is really cute. Also, having rose while shopping might be the thing ever haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, I wish we had an Anthro close by! That's awesome that they do events like that. I'd be all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many fun things going on! We are prepping to do some landscaping this morning, and yes it is so pricey! Worth it though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes it's nice to take a break when you get burnt out on something. I took a break from running and it was nice to recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm SO bummed I missed the Anthro show!! I had a Junior League event the same night. Hopefully I'll see you at the fall one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so wish I had an Antrho nearby! The sizing and styles are so hit or miss for me so it is definitely the one store I don't like to do online. We are updating landscaping too...so expensive! And then I have to worry about killing everything.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg, that anthro dress is everything-I think it would make a gorgeous Easter dress!

    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan