Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Favorites!

We made it to Friday, y'all!!!  I didn't know if it was ever going to come, but it did and I can't wait to enjoy the weekend.  I've got a facial scheduled for after school today, so follow along on IG stories (@saraheshaneyfelt) since it will be my first one!

Also, before I share some of my favorite things from the week, make sure you check back on the blog Monday!  I have a REALLY EXCITING collaboration to share with y'all!


 I finally got curtains for the dining room and got them hung this past week.  It has changed the entire look of the room and even the house since our living area is open concept.  Anyone else hate hanging curtains?  I would have paid someone to do it because I'm too obsessed with making sure everything is even and symmetrical and it's so hard to do!  But I'm so glad that the curtains are hung--I will share pictures next week!


 Kroger cookies are my favorite thing ever.  If you don't have a Kroger near you, I'm sorry.  Anyone want to brighten my day?  Bring me some chocolate chip cookies from Kroger.


 Typical #wheredustinsleeps
He did wake up in time for Southern Charm, and he watched it without me because I was still doing stuff around the house.  This comes from the man who "thinks reality tv is stupid"....yeah right 😜


It may look like these boys are playing in the dirt (and they kind of are) but they are drawing landscape plans for our house.  My only demand for landscaping?  Blue hydrangeas.  
Dustin's dream is to have his own landscape company--his friend John already has one--so I'm sure one day he'll have one.  I snapped this picture and then headed to the truck because I was getting eaten by mosquitos.  #alabamastatebird


Linking up with Erika, April, and Amanda

18 comments:

  1. Facials are amazing! Relax and enjoy! I love blue hydrangeas! We just bought another one last weekend because one of our previous plants died. We have all kinds of hydrangeas everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is so cute wanting to be woken up for Southern Charm!!! Yay for hanging curtains - I dont like hanging them either but I'm so happy when it's done! Happy Friday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wake for Southern Charm too! I hear they are going to do a Southern Charm: New Orleans. I cannot wait!!!!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I can hardly wait for your news on Monday!!!!! Yay for landscaping plans and hope you have a spectacular weekend pretty lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh can't wait to see what you think about a facial. they aren't my favorite, but I'm in the minority! Dying to know what your news is!! Southern Charm is my favorite, patrick loves it too even if he says he doesn't! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A facial - enjoy!!! Cannot wait to hear the exciting news?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to Kroger cookies!! I might just have to add them to my grocery list now... Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm if Dustin likes Southern Charm, I may have to try watching it ;-) We don't have a Kroger but I remember when my brother lived in Nashville that is where he shopped. Is it totally dorky I find it so interesting how there are regional stores and trends that we take for granted. We have 'Coborns' and it's pretty much the only grocery store in the state aside from Lunds/Byerlys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see the collaboration Monday! I'm getting my first facial in a few weeks and can't wait. Hope you enjoy yours!! Haha as a lawn & landscape company owner, I will tell you it's a lot of work and a lot of fun! I think Dustin would love it and I love the opportunity to work with Jared when I can for extra sun and exercise :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We planted a limelight hydrangea bush last spring and that sucker took off and GREW! I was shocked at how well it did so fast! It was so pretty!! Have a great weekend...can't wait to see your news Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh to have a Kroger! We don't have one here in town but we have one about 30 minutes away! If we're ever in the area I'll have to pop in and try those cookies! I'm a sucker for choco chip cookies! CFA's are my favorite!

    And I can't wait to hear what you're sharing on Monday! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that Dustin loves Southern Charm, haha that is the best. And your curtains turned out so good - just love the buffalo check you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hanging curtains is the absolute worst! It's so stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do have a Kroger and omg, those cookies just look amazing.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  15. Curtains make such a big difference in a room! Can't wait to see the finished product. That's crazy that the mosquitoes are already bad. We need to get busy and do some landscaping at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jealous of your facial! I seriously hate hanging anything in the house - curtains, photos, mirrors, because I have a terrible eye for straight lines. Even if I use a level I somehow mess it up! Stopping over from the link up - hope you can hop by my blog too! Have a great weekend. http://www.confessionsofanorthernbelle.com/2017/04/friday-favorites-77/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally feel ya on the curtain hanging! Glad you loved your facial..so fun to get pampered a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 100% agree on curtains. And yep, I always have to call my mom to save the day. I tried to install a roman shade by myself last October... I kind of got it work... but I think that because it's not perfectly done... it doesn't work correctly. SIGH. I LOVE how curtains change a room but I do NOT love how hard they are to install. Same with gallery walls. I suck at that too. ;)

    ReplyDelete