Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Favorites!

TGIF!!  Last week spoiled me because I had Friday off, so this week has felt a little bit longer than usual.  Like everyone else, I am so glad it's Friday!  Dustin and I have plans to go bowling tonight at an event that benefits my cousin's Relay for Life team, and he's planned a fun day for Saturday for us....if the weather cooperates 😊

Today, I'm sharing a few favorite things!

Pinterest success?!  I made this cake for Easter and I think it turned out pretty good!  My rows aren't straight or even but everything tasted good in the end.  That's all that matters, right?!



Yesterday I wrote about one piece bathing suits and there was a huge support for one pieces!  I loved reading all of the comments!  My post yesterday is a list of suits I want, but this blue one is one I actually bought last year and love it!  It's also 25% off right now!!




(my shirt--almost sold out! )
Since Dustin had to work on Easter 😞, this was our Easter picture together.  We met at my mom and stepdad's for dinner after he got off of work.




 I had an appointment earlier this week and decided to treat myself to breakfast at Panera out on the patio.  It was so peaceful and the weather was perfect!  It definitely has me counting down for summer so I can do things like that more often.  P.S. I got the egg white, avocado, and spinach breakfast sandwich.




This is my favorite hairspray in the entire world!  I used to never wear hairspray because I hated how stiff it made my hair and even greasy once I brushed it out.  This hairspray is literally heaven-sent.  It holds perfectly and also makes your hair feel normal once you brush it out at night.  I can go multiple days without washing my hair while wearing this hairspray--I just use this dry shampoo every morning before teasing my hair.


Linking up with Erika, April, and Amanda

22 comments:

  1. I really want to try that hairspray. How CUTE is your peep Cake!! Happy weekend cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does Dustin do that he had to work on Easter???
    Have a great weekend. Cute cake, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cake, so cute! My fave hairspray is Aerogel, it's a lot like the one above, doesn't make your hair sticky at all. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake turned out so cute!! Sorry Dustin had to work on ester but y'all got a cute pic!! Definitely will have to try that hairspray! Have a great weekend friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and festive is that cake?! Breakfast on the patio sounds glorious! Have a great Friday! Not many more until the end of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think one pieces are great - or two pieces that cover each other, like a top and skirt bottom kind of thing!! I hope you have a great weekend, and that cake is awesome!

    -Lauren
    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2017/04/top-5-friday-favorites-favorite-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Panera..yet one more thing I love that's an hour away. Love your Easter cake..super cute!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had some down time this morning and your blog popped up on my feed so I browsed through it! We have so much in common! Teachers, large weight loss (I lost 65 lbs but since having Katherine I'm more at 55 lbs), swim suits that cover, and a fan of the Duggars (especially Jinger's new pants!!)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always on the hunt for a good hairspray-I should check that one out. And your bunny cake is so adorable!! I can just imagine how tasty all of that frosting was :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that bathing suit.. I need to check it out :)
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES that cake is a definite Pinterest success moment! It's so cute! Love the ruffle top and a lunch at Panera. Those are some of my favorite things too. ❤ Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh - that cake is the cutest thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl!!! Your cake looked adorable! I'm so happy for warmer weather too so excited for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That cake is so cute! And we love Panera! I haven't tried that breakfast sandwich, though. I'll have to check it out the next time we go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Easter cake is so darn cute!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum! That Easter cake looks delicious! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That hair spray sounds amazing and your Easter bunny cake turned out so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That cake is SO cute! And I love one piece bathing suits! Might have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like one-pieces because bikinis can feel like a hassle sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been looking for a new hairspray, so I just opened a tab to check out the one you listed!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cake turned out so cute!! I just bought that swimsuit yesterday - unfortunately, it's backordered, so I will be anxiously awaiting its arrival! That Panera breakfast sandwich is by far my favorite - sitting outside and enjoying it sounds so lovely right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...