Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday, my friends!

I'm off school today and my sister is off work today, so we're going to be doing a little shopping this afternoon and I can't wait to spend some time with her!  I love that my sister and I have such a close relationship :)

Today is also Good Friday--good because we deserve death on the cross, but Jesus, in his infinite love and obedience to the Father, took our place--and Sunday is coming!

Today, I'm sharing a few FAVORITES with y'all!

 I've had lots of fun recapping our wedding (2.5 years later) and I finished it up yesterday with the reception where we had THE BEST time!  I have loved writing these posts and reminiscing!



 Sunday I tagged along with my sister while she had a photo shoot.  Before her client got to the site, she took a few photos of me.  You can tell by my outfit that I was totally prepared to have photos taken......not! ha!  
(Also I'm posting this even though I think I look fatter in this picture πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ)


 
 My big sister flew in from Colorado Wednesday and I was so happy to see her!  She moved in August and I haven't seen her since, and I know my dad was so happy that we were all together again!
(I'm also wearing my fav workout tank in a different color)



 Dustin and I are aggressively paying off student loans (his undergrad and my graduate school), so this will be how I feel until everything is paid off next year.  I'm taking donations for anyone who wants to support my shopping addiction πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  I feel like we're kind of doing Dave Ramsey but not 100%.



Southern Charm recently came back on TV and I love that show!  I follow Jennifer Snowden on IG and over the last few months since she had her baby, she's really become my favorite and she isn't even a main character on the show haha!  Her baby was born with health issues and had brain surgery a few days after birth.  If you're watching Southern Charm, who's your favorite?  Landon is getting on my nerves big time and it's only been 2 episodes ha!


Linking up with Erika, April, and Amanda

16 comments:

  1. Happy Friday beautiful!!! Here's to the long weekend!!! Yay to paying of the student loans soon, Anthropologie here you come, lol!!! Have a beautiful easter weekend with your lovely family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started Rachel Cruse's new book on money (she's Dave Ramsay's daughter) and I'm only on chapter 2 but so far I really like it! It's a bit less extreme than Dave's books. Happy Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great Easter weekend with your family! Enjoy the shopping trip this afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that your other sister was in town! Seriously, I don't even think I knew you had an older sister - where have I been?! And Cam is my favorite on Southern Charm - she is just the cutest! I am with you though - definitely have liked Jennifer a lot more since her pregnancy and how she has handled everything with her baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the Bridesmaids meme; get me every time! Have a fun day shopping with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great Easter! Hoping you are able to get your loans paid off soon! Grad school is so worth it, but the bills can be tough!! I really like a lot of Dave Ramsey's principles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a great Easter! That's great you're able to spend the day with your sister. I'm close to my sister too; it's lovely. :)

    -Lauren

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2017/04/5-ways-to-make-exercise-more-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun shopping with your sister!! Sounds like fun!! Happy Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been loving Jennifer too! I loved when Cameran went to visit her haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday! So fun for your big sister to come to town (I didn't even realize you had a big sister! πŸ™ˆ) I love southern charm.. Landon is annoying as anything. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I love Jennifer and her baby is so cute. Can't imagine thing through what she has! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Landon is so annoying. I love jennifer and her baby but Shep has my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Southern Charm. Landon drives me crazy, and I love Jennifer and Cameron. I have such a love/hate relationship with Dave Ramsey! LOL! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really dislike Landon, too...along with Whitney. My favorites are Cameran and Kathryn(even though she's had some issues and all).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I totally feel ya on trying to save save save! I agree on Landon not being my favorite character right now - I think her best season was the first LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you enjoyed your sister time! That's the best! We just paid off my student loans and now we're working on my husband's - I am ready to be done and just spend like crazy but I know it'll be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dave Ramsey is legit - we follow his program too, but not 100%. And Southern Charm - where do I begin?! Landon is driving me CRAZY. I strongly dislike her. I like Naomie the best and Cameron of course!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...