Slider

Friday Favorites!

Friday, March 24, 2017

Today is literally my FAVORITE because spring break starts at 3 PM!!!!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ  Let's just say we all need spring break at the junior high, and I'm hoping everyone comes back to school well rested after their week long break 😊

On Tuesday my sister, mom, and I went to Birmingham and it turned out to be the prettiest weather!

 My sister came to pick me up, and of course, we showed up in similar outfits--white jeans with blue tops.



 Mom got to sit in the back since I was the navigator while Rachel drove--we had such a great time!



 We ate lunch at the neatest place, Pizitz Food Hall.  If you are close to Birmingham, you must go there!!



 But sadly, their debit card machine had a major glitch and I ended up paying triple for our sandwiches πŸ™ˆ  Still trying to figure out how to get my money back since it's a really weird computer error.  The owner has been super nice--which has made it so much better to deal with!



 And when you're in the same city as your best friend, then you have to eat lunch together.  I told y'all the weather was the best, so we took advantage and ate outside.



 Hailey and I took this before working out legs and abs--we weren't smiling after haha!



 Lately, I've been listening to lots of Alabama Shakes on Pandora.  It's my favorite station right now and always fun to listen to while I'm cooking.



And Hailey got me the cutest tea towel for my kitchen!  I love that it goes with my house and the spring decor I have out right now!


Linking up with Erika, April, and Amanda

14 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice get away, and congrats on making it to spring break!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for spring break girl - I hope you have an easy day leading up to 3 pm & yay for getting to have lunch with your best friend this week! xo, BIana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you and your sister's white jeans and navy tops!! Hooray for spring break!! So jealous! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for gorgeous weather! Sorry to hear about the card glitch - that is no fun. Have you shared your spring decor yet? If not, you need to! Enjoy your first evening of spring break...can the corporate world start adopting seasonal breaks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop whoop lets get his Spring Break party started..at 3, lol!!! LOVE that sweet tea towel and wishing you an amazing weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tea towels are the cutest! And what a fun Tuesdays-days like that in the middle of the week seem to make the rest of the week go so much more quickly. You and your sister are both adorable in the white jeans-you just can't go wrong with a classic outfit like that. HAPPY SPRING BREAK, GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Spring Break!!! I'm so jealous! I think we should all get spring/summer/fall breaks. Adults need breaks too, right?! I wish I had explored Birmingham more while I was living in Auburn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great time with your sister. And you had me at pizza! Pizza is never a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your spring break! You deserve it. Ours was last week & I'm already missing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohooo! We still have one more week before spring break and I feel like we are the last people to get it on earth! (Dramatic much?!?! Ha!). I love the Alabama Shakes. It looks like you had a great week! Happy Friday and happy spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a really nice time in Birmingham. That's great! Yay for spring break. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your spring break! I'm jealous. We are freezing up here in Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your time off!!! So glad you had a good time with your Mom and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spring Break is definitely a favorite for me too! I'm so excited to hopefully squeeze in a BHam trip this week!

    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan