Slider

Friday Favorites!

Friday, March 10, 2017

Happy Friday!  I'm eagerly counting down the days to our spring break and there's only 2 more Fridays--so I'm repeating "I think I can; I think I can; I think I can" until that happens!

I'm sharing some of my FAVORITE things today!

 I received a fun little surprise in the mail recently that was a total surprise!  This is the cutest little book to flip through and read, and as usual, Shay's photographs in this cookbook are amazing.  Pre-order yours now on Amazon--even if you're like me and don't have any kids yet, you'll love cooking out of this cookbook!



 Avocado toast is still an obsession.  I snapped this photo to send to my mom to show her how to make avocado toast.  That particular day I opted to eat a half of an avocado on a slice of Ezekiel bread because my avocado was ruining fast.  Does anyone know how to make avocados last longer?!  How do they keep them so beautiful in restaurants?!?!



(nail color)
Started and finished this book this week!  I can't wait to review it on my March reads post at the end of the month.  It was a fast and easy read but really good, too.



I wrote about my favorite self tanner earlier this week.  I love it so much and it's so easy to put on.  I talked one of my friends into ordering a bottle (I don't even sell it either haha) so I can't wait to see what she says about it!


A few other FAVORITES this week:
-this article on southern hospitality
-old-fashioned baby girl names (I'm a sucker for baby names)
-I pulled this prank on Dustin this week and I've never laughed harder when he fell for it
-I want to buy this wand for my hair when it grows out a little longer
-this dry shampoo is my favorite ever!!


Linking up with Erika, April, Heather, and Amanda

19 comments:

  1. I just got hungry looking at your avocado toast! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay's new book looks super fun for kids! I loved the Magnolia Story and am still contemplating trying a self-tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at avocado toast. YUM! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I want avocado toast for breakfast now, lol. The Magnolia story was so good, now I LOVE Chip and JoJo even more!! Happy weekend beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read the magnolia story yet but have heard awesome things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought The Magnolia Story was super good - and like you said an easy and fast read! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man the office is so funny - I'm using that joke this weekend!! Love avocado toast and if you figure out how to make it last let us all know LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ben's Spring break starts today... praise hands!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to read that book! I love Joanna and Chip so much! I need to actually pick up the book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That clip from the office gets me every time haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmm avocado toast really is the best! I had never tried it until recently and I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your toast looks delish! I like to top mine w a fried egg. Any week that involves surprise mail from Shay Shull is a good one!! I loved Magnolia Story and could talk baby names all day long!! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously don't know how I lived before I discovered Living Proof dry shampoo! I've been meaning to comment on your post about the sunless tanner. It was great! I love R+F so I totally believe that their sunless tanner is amazing. I need to try it at some point! Have a good weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yessss, I am so excited about that cookbook! There are some really great simple recipes in there that will be great for busy weeknights!

    And I think you've convinced me to find some of that R&F tanner... I really wanna try it! Your tutorial for application was just so dang detailed it took my fear away. Haha. Have a great weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I added the Magnolia Story to my Amazon wishlist-can't wait to hear your review!

    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. I started the Magnolia Story back in January when we were in Florida and haven't had time to pick it up since we've been home - we're traveling later this week so I'm hoping to finish it this time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I knew an avocado trick! Mine always spoil fast too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan