Slider

Easter Dress Inspiration

Thursday, March 23, 2017

The past two Easters, we have participated in Forget the Frock and have worn t-shirts to church on Easter.  I wholeheartedly believe in and support the FTF cause, but I have missed the tradition of wearing a dress on Easter Sunday.  This year Dustin works, and so I am reverting back to wearing an Easter dress.  Since Easter is so late this year, I'm really excited to wear a cute dress because I'm fully expecting warm weather (and watch it snow on Easter haha).

I'm going shopping next week during spring break to look for a dress, and I've found a couple of inspiration photos + some I would really like to own (cough, cough Dustin 😊)


 This dress screams spring to me and it's also school appropriate.  That's a win-win in my book.



 This dress is inspiration only because it is mega expensive!!!  I love the eyelet lace and the pastel blue--perfect for Easter!



 I love the lavender color of this dress, but it's not school appropriate (I'm not a fan of cardigans) and it's midi length and that's not super flattering on me.



I'm pretty much 100% obsessed with this dress.  It may look casual in this photo, but I think wedges and a cute necklace would dress this up enough for Easter.  Then I can wear it to school!! 🙌🙌  Can you tell I'm ready for new warm weather dresses that I can wear to school, too?!


Which dress is your favorite?



Linking up with Annie

13 comments:

  1. The top and bottom ones are definitely my favorites!!! Love the colors of the top - so perfect for Easter and the pockets!!!! The check will always be a favorite pattern and would be perfect to transition to fall, too - lots more wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dress 3 with the lavender, but if you want a school appropriate one I would say 1! I'm definitely hoping it's much warmer for Easter too. Hoping you find some great options on your shopping trip during break!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one--it's different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! And I am also loving that lavender one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one is by far my favorite!! I'm also loving the lavender which, I'm not a huge fan of any kind of purple, but this one is just screaming spring. HOWEVER, I always go for practical use and if the first can be worn to work, then there's my "well duh this one" pick. HA

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one! So cute and perfect for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! i like the second one the most! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last one!!! I almost purchased it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the second one, it's so fun and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many cute options! The floral and the checked ones are my favorite. And super bonus if they work for Easter and for school. Can't wait to see what you find :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color of the blue dress, but I'm just like you-I need my dresses to pull double duty as school dresses as well! I snagged a Lilly dress at the After Party Sale that I've been hoarding for Easter, so thankfully I skipped out on having to worry about last minute shopping this year!

    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan