Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Weekend Happenings: President's Day

Happy Monday Tuesday!  This three day weekend was much needed and the weather was perfect.  Weather like this has me itching for summer break 😜

Friday night I have zero pictures.  After explaining to Dustin about the documentary we watched in class that day after a test, he then decided he wanted to watch it too.  We sat on the couch, and I was probably asleep by 7:15 that night.  I woke up when it was over and went straight to bed, and I didn't wake up for 9 hours--I was exhausted!


 Saturday morning I was on my friend (in real life) Erica's Saturday Sit-Down series.  I have loved this series of hers and was so glad to be able to participate!



 Then I got ready to go to the gym--legs and abs day = still sore legs this morning.



 I found this CD that a student made me my first year teaching!  It was literally the best Christmas gift I've ever received!  (yes, I still listen to CDs in my car)



 I went and got a protein smoothie after my workout and then the craziest thing happened--a car ran into a store a few doors down!  I recapped it on my IG story (@saraheshaneyfelt)


Then Saturday night I went out with my friend Kristi to shop and eat--sadly we didn't take any pictures together because we were literally laughing the entire time about things we used to do 😂



 Because it was so beautiful Sunday, I wore my jumpsuit to church.



 And then met my sister at the park to walk



 I tried a new recipe for dinner and it was a winner!  Y'all all need to make Egg Roll in a Bowl tonight!



 Dustin was off work Monday, too, so I followed him to a local auto body shop to get his truck fixed and pulled out a magazine while waiting.  Anyone else tote around reading material?



We went to the gym together...

...and then I forgot to take pictures of everything else.  Monday was pretty much your basic off day--cleaning and catching up on things.  We ended the night with a dinner date to Chick-fil-a!!


Linking up with Whitney and Erika

20 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend with lots of outside time! We took full advantage, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet CD! And look at you in that jumpsuit, so beautiful and it fits you so good! Isn't that egg roll in a bowl recipe good! Have a wonderful Tuesday, like a Monday, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a long weekend! I was so excited to see you on Erica's series this weekend! And I love you in that jumpsuit - it's so pretty!!! That egg roll in a bowl recipe sounds delicious. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hottie - loving that jumpsuit on you!! I found all my cd's from high school and college the other day going through old stuff and oh my gosh was it a blast from the past but I don't even have anything to play them on now LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long weekends are so nice. Glad yours was great! I have been seeing people praising that egg roll in a bowl a lot lately. I need to give it a try!

    The Lovely Latte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that magazine!! Flat abs after baby, haha! Love that jumpsuit on you as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok so many things I love about this post! You and your jumpsuit are so cute and that egg roll recipe looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVEEEEEEE the jumpsuit. Gorgeous! AND, I still listen to CDs too. A few weeks ago I found my long lost Kilo CD from high school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the jumpsuit! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty in the jumpsuit! I am jealous of your gym time-I love/hate feeling sore more than anything haha. Girl I was passed out on the couch by 9pm basically every night this weekend, so you are totally not alone! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a weekend! You ROCKED that jumpsuit! Also, you're the 2nd person to share that recipe so I am definitely saving it for next week! Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So jealous of your long weekend! The weather was so nice here too, I am so excited for summer! LOVE that jumpsuit on you, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jumpsuit is so cute on you! I am going to try this recipe this week but change the sausage to ground turkey, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love toting around a book or magazine in my purse. You should read the Fringe Hours! Also, loved you being showcased on Erica's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved your interview!! Mine will be on her blog in May! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a pretty good long weekend to me! I love that jumpsuit and it looks so good on you!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm officially in love with long weekends as a teacher; especially since the people in charge of my district's calendar made us have a four-day weekend, we got friday off too! And girl, that jumpsuit is killer-you look amazing in it!

    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. We went to CFA yesterday too. :) So glad you were able to participate in the Saturday Sit-Down series! By the amount of clicks I saw on my analytics from my site to yours, I would say you were VERY popular, especially your weight loss story! My mom said "your friend on your blog today is really pretty!"

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a great weekend! I still listen to CDs in my car too! I have some mix CDs that my friends and I made in high school and those are my very favorite! :) Have a great short week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad I'm not the only one still listening to cds in my car. My husband made me some cds when we were dating and I just love listening to them :)

    ReplyDelete