Slider

Friday Favorites!

Friday, February 10, 2017

Happy Friday, friends!  I am keeping today short and sweet since I didn't get home until after 10 last night, and I'm writing this blog post early Friday morning.


 This picture popped up on my Facebook memories--can I be that dark and thin again?!  This was taken on our honeymoon and we had just spend a day on the beach and decided to stop at a local ice cream shop.  It was heavenly because I ate whatever I wanted on our honeymoon haha!



Wednesday at school we had club day.  Each teacher sponsors a club and some are based on that teacher's hobby.  Another teacher and I sponsor the fashion club and we decided to talk about make up at our last meeting.  So Monday I spent my planning period trying to find a make up tutorial that was appropriate for 12 and 13 year old girls.  And when the girls showed up Wednesday morning, some had more make up than I did and they also watched my favorite makeup girl, Jaclyn Hill.  #iworeclearmascarawheniwastheirage



Tonight at my church, our women's ministry is sponsoring a coffee house night with a guest speaker.  I spent last night helping to set up (check my IG story @saraheshaneyfelt).  Our speaker became a widow suddenly at a very young age with 3 young boys all age 4 and under.  She will be talking about God's grace and provision through her suffering.


And I enjoyed reading this article on how much women spend to compete on The Bachelor.



Linking up with Erika, April, Heather, and Amanda

18 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend friend! That coffee house night sounds awesome. I know you will enjoy! Oh to be as thin as we were on our honeymoons when I thought I was so fat haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look so cute with your ice cream cone! And you're still just as beautiful! Coffee house night at church sounds fun, nice night. I hope you have a wonderful weekend beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your church event sounds like it will be a good one. Our church had one last night where a speaker had lost her 8 month old daughter on Mother's Day last year... it was heart wrenching to listen to but amazing to hear her faith in Jesus! PS- I miss my honeymoon tan too! Happy Friday, enjoy tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A coffee house night sounds like fun. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was the same way on our honeymoon - after like a year of working out and watching what I ate it was time to enjoy all the food!! Hope you have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say - you are so tan!!!! I didn't think Alabama was THAT much warmer this time of year. :) That coffee night sounds really neat - have such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your event tonight sounds amazing!! Going to check out that Bachelor article now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that your women's ministry hosted a coffee house night with a guest speaker! I'm filing that away to use later! I'm our women's ministry hospitality chair this year, and our big event is coming up on Sunday afternoon. We're celebrating Galentine's Day with a dessert bar and a DIY floral arranging activity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh you were so tanned in that picture! I miss summer so much right now mainly because I shovelled snow for 2 hours this morning! Blah hahaha
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun week! I'm sure the kids in your club LOVE you and all you've taught them this year :) Hope you have a great time at the Women's Ministry event.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw that picture of you and I was thinking, how the heck is she so tan right now?! Haha. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, I'm ready to be tanned again too! Boo this winter mess. What a fun club you operate for the girls. LOVE IT! And I bet the coffee house speaker will be totally inspirational. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to hear how your Coffee House Night turns out. I watched the video you posted on FB of your guest speaker...tears...OH the tears. Her faith was outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's fun you have a fashion club at school! I wish my school had more club opportunities. Sigh.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your club sounds so fun! I love how sometimes when we plan things the kids show up with more ideas and stuff than we do!! If there's something I've learned it's that don't put any fashion or hairdos past JH girls. Mine tell me they watch YouTube videos on them all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seriously, one of the many things I am looking forward to about my honeymoon is EATING WHATEVER I WANT haha because why not!! This little ice cream cone has me excited :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sarah! I love love LOVE the idea of each teacher sponsoring a club, especially those that are based on their interests. I would have loved a fashion club in middle school. You are a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was thinking you looked so gorgeous and relaxed in that photo! I wanted ALL your winter secrets!! I love that you all have to sponsor clubs. I'm actually trying to figure out how to implement that at one of my schools. Do you have any suggestions so I don't freak all the teachers out if I ask for something like that... and LOL at the clear mascara. SO TRUE. Happy weekend, girlie!! -Sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan