Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday--January 2017

If it weren't for my friend Emily, I would have forgotten about it being the last Wednesday of the month, so I would have forgotten linking up today.  #ineedapersonalassistant #thanksemily


I know this makes me so much older by saying this BUT I cannot believe the first month of 2017 is almost over.  Usually January is the worst month because it last forever, but not this year.  To see my What's Up posts for 2016, click here.


What we're eating this week...
We ate out Monday, and last night I had a smoothie while Dustin had chicken salad.  Tonight is a knockoff cheeseburger helper pasta meal and tomorrow is salmon patties.



What I'm reminiscing about...
Last January, I was beginning my final stretch of grad school and starting my internship.  This January I don't have to think about when assignments are due or writing papers!



What I'm loving...
 My new apple watch 2!  I got the gold watch with a cocoa band.




I'm loving Ivanka Trump's style, and cannot wait to see everything she wears in the next 4 years.



What we're been up to...
 We went to Memphis recently for a concert.




 I went hunting for the first time ever.  (And maybe the last??)




We deep-cleaned the house, and Dustin washed baseboards 🙌🙌



What I'm dreading...
I can't think of anything I'm dreading!



What I'm working on...
Eating more intentionally and incorporating weight lifting into my workouts.



What I'm excited about...
Lots of fun things to come in the future!   And Grey's starts back tomorrow night!



What I'm watching/reading...
Watching:  I'm obsessed right now with The Night Manager on Amazon.  I came home yesterday and watched 2 episodes before doing anything I needed to--it's that good.  I'm also watching This Is Us and Grey's and lots of reality tv--RHOBH, Ladies of London, Revenge Body, and Summer House.

Reading: Killing Kennedy, Knowing God, and Hillbilly Elegy



What I'm listening to...
Lots of Jimi Hendrix, Neil Young, and the Avett Brothers Pandora station.



What I'm wearing...
 Still loving this sweater and these jeans (similar).




This sweatshirt




This dress (I'm also jealous at how cheap it is now), vest, and booties




And I thought I might show y'all real life 😂  Dustin and I ran over to my dad's house last night to hook up his Amazon Fire Stick and I had on running shorts and Dustin's high school t-shirt.  So I threw on some Uggs and a Northface jacket.  So fashionable, right?!



What I'm doing this weekend...
A little shopping and resting!



What I'm looking forward to next month...
A fun Nashville trip with my 2 besties!



What else is new...
I can't think of anything??

Bonus: Who is your all-time favorite Bachelor?
I'm not a really big fan of The Bachelor (I know, I'm the only person), so maybe Ben since I can only compare his season to Juan Pablo's--and no one likes JP!



Linking up with Shay and Jenn!

20 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for TGIT tomorrow...bring on Grey's and Scandal! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillbilly Elegy is on my book list. Excited to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have your back! :) I don't know how we haven't covered this yet, but Killing Kennedy is the next book I am reading, too!!! I love that purple sweater on you - so, so cute, especially when you pair it with that long necklace. The best has to be the UGG attire - totally something I would do for a night errand like that. Ivanka seriously always kills it - I think her green look was my favorite, although the ball gown was so dreamy. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely love your Ugg look lol. Can totally see myself doing the same thing!
    I've totally come home and watched a show before doing anything (usually working out, which totally derails me) when I've been really into it--no shame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deep deep cleans are the best! Way to work it as a team!! You are adorable and Uggs attire cutie right there!! Yes, indeed!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're my soul sister. I can't wait for TGIT to come back and also bravo... who doesn't love everything that comes on that show! I wear my uggs all the time. I have no shame in my ugg game haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay TGIT tomorrow! I totally tried to buy that anthro dress and it sold out before I was able to pay :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are NOT the only person....I'm not a bachelor watcher either!! I see we are both in love with that sweater...wish I had snagged when they had that color. And I think my fave may just be your "real" life outfit. Girls trip to Nashville sounds like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha You could not be more fashionable! You could probably start a new trend ;)

    This is Us is probably one of the best shows ever! If I miss it on Tuesday night I will even wake up earlier to watch it on Wednesday before I have to get my day started! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that anthro dress! FYI- if you bought it within the last month and have the receipt you can call their customer service department and they will credit the difference back to you since it is now on sale! If you bought it a while ago it may not work but I have done that with a dress I paid full price for there and they credited the difference in the sale price back to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just opened a page to check out that dress! That outfit is SUPER cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So your outfit in the last picture is essentially my daily uniform all through college. ;) You're adorable. All of your outfits are precious - and yay for the new watch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for TGIT!!

    And your Insta stories about making brownies the other day made me LOL. You are seriously the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh girl...Ivanka's dress at the dance...wowza! I fell in love with it. She has the best style, for sure!
    Okay, I'm so glad I read that Grey's starts tomorrow, I was thinking it started last week and I had missed it. Phew!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping by from the link up. Your Ugg outfit is the best! I would so do that too. And I can't wait to see Ivanka's outfits. Her dresses so far have been fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those booties! Are those the ones you got for Christmas? And I'm from Nashville. Are y'all just coming for a girls weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like that green vest! Ooh a trip to Nashville? How fun! I've only been once, but I'd really like to go back sometime.

    -Lauren from www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm super excited for a new season of Grey's!! I am so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who isn't into the Bachelor. I saw some of the early seasons, but it never clicked with me. High five :)

    ReplyDelete