Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday!!!  

Today is going to be a great day!!  Why?  Because.....
SNOW!!!!!
 Excuse the poor picture quality, but I took this of the news yesterday afternoon to send to my partner teacher letting her know that the news pretty much agreed with us that we needed to close school for today.

And it probably wasn't 15 minutes later when we got the email that school was closed for Friday since the governor had declared a state of emergency for the entire state.  So.....I'm writing today's Friday Favorites post from my house this morning 😃😃



 I finally got my new Erin Condren planner in yesterday!  I waited until Christmas Eve to order my 2017 planner...whoops.  So I've gone the beginning of 2017 without a planner and I've definitely felt out of sorts ha!  Having a planner really helps me to stay organized and keep up with everything, so today I'll be getting it set up and getting everything written down.  Erin Condren planners are my favorite--even though they make my purse a little heavy.


THIS VIDEO 😂😂😂
I watched this before going back to school this week and died laughing.



I sent this to my friends last night since we're in a group text encouraging each other to eat healthy.  Pretty much how everyone feels in January, right?


This article for ideas on fruit-infused water.



Linking up with Erika, Heather, and Amanda

15 comments:

  1. Enjoy your extra long weekend girl - snow days are the best! Stay warm! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow days are the best!! We are hoping for a few also! Enjoy your weekend!
    -Britt @ HomeSweetHensley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love snow days! I got a new EC planner too, my first and I LOVE IT!! Have the best, cozy weekend sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see allll the snow pictures. Hope you have the best day at home and a great long weekend. I just saw that insta pic and died, because, so, so very true! I got a Rifle Paper planner this year, because I wanted something less big with a weekly look. Your cover is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your long weekend! I keep telling my hubs we need to move back to the south so we can have some snow days when the white stuff comes :) Love your planner!

    Happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm jealous! I don't remember the last time had a snow day. We can get a foot and a half of snow, and still no snow day. I don't know what it takes to get one up here... maybe freezing rain?! And getting a new planner is exciting! Something about starting the year out with a fresh planner is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to try the EC planners, but I'm not sure I would like it. I may have to try it for 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use to live in North Texas and LOVED winter snow days, I now live in South Texas and they never happen and I miss it. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for a snow day!! I miss those! I used to use EC planners but recently switched to a sugar paper one and I love it but the EC ones are great too! That is exactly how I felt after Christmas lol. After a full week of healthy eating and exercise I am starting to feel closer to normal but still have some work to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very jealous you have a snowday! We had snow in Kansas yesterday, but it was only light dusting. I went a couple of days without a planner too. Doesn't it just make you feel like something is off? Happy long weekend to you!

    Abby
    https://greatplainsmama-abby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha don't you love that whole state of emergency thing when nothing has fell? We aren't to that point yet here in NC but give it time. I hope your weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are praying for snow too... were right on the border for the possibility of it so we'll see!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a snow day too! Love those unexpected days off! Cracking up at your video! Loving your new planner!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you have a great long weekend! I love my EC planner too. I have gotten EC lesson planners for four years but never a Life Planner until this year and I am in love. I love that the dates are already on the calendar part (unlike the lesson planner). I love the cover you picked as well. Happy snow day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That video couldn't be more spot on! Your county is so lucky, we only got released two hours early. I should be thankful for that though! It's about time for me to order my new Erin Condren planner and I'm loving the patternin yours!!

    Www.withlovefromgablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete