Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Favorites: Short and Sweet!

 YESSSSS!!!  I survived this week even though it's been crazy.  I am so glad to see the weekend almost here!  Today's Friday Favorites will be short and sweet because after I finally got home last night, I spent my free time watching a certain show I'm really obsessed with.  Keep reading to find out!



 Yesterday I wrote about how eating more intentionally and exercising has been a major FAVORITE this month.  I got a few questions about the black bean burger patties that I use, so I thought I'd answer that here.  I buy mine at Costco and they are chipotle flavored.  But I do know that the Morning Star brand also makes chipotle flavored and I think those can be bought at Walmart and Kroger.  They are so good! 



 This show right here.  CAN'T. STOP. WATCHING.  I started it Monday and one of the reasons I love it is because it's only got 6 episodes!  I cannot watch anything right now that has like 126 episodes--too many for me.  Last night I watched episode 5 and when it finished at 9:45 last night, I seriously debated if I could stay up another hour to finish the series.  I decided no since I was exhausted, so I'll finish it Saturday while Dustin hunts.



Some days I dream about having someone bring me coffee to school.  From Starbucks or the 2 local coffee shops--it doesn't matter, it would just be so nice to have coffee delivered.  Well, yesterday I got an email about getting one of the local coffee shops to deliver, and I was so excited!!!  When I got the knock on my classroom door and opened it to a student holding my coffee, well, let's just say I was so much nicer teaching and drinking coffee haha!  This special treat was a FAVORITE!



Linking up with Erika, Heather, and Amanda

13 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be awesome if coffee was always delivery?! What an awesome surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you like the night manager!! We plowed through the season in 1 weekend & I can't wait for it to come back! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay coffee delivery sounds absolutely amazing! We are always looking for new shows I think I'm gonna try that one you are watching out! Love that it is only 6 episodes, it seems so much more manageable. Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now want to add Night Manager to my watch list. Looks good!! I sure hope you get to enjoy a cozy and sweet weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to watch nite manager! That black bean burger looks good. I've never had one but am going to try! Happy weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having coffee delivered might be the best thing ever! I would love it if I had that option some days! Today might be one of them hahaha

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coffee delivery would be amazing! I just finished the coffee I brought from home, picked up my cup again, realized it was empty, & got sad lol. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to give your burger and brown rice lunch a try soon! I have that debate with myself every night on the show I'm binge watching. I'm not sleeping well right now so I've been getting lots of episodes in but I understand the struggle. Coffee delivery while teaching sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those black bean patties sound awesome! I have to try them. I would also love coffee delivered at any moment of the day :-)
    Have a great weekend!
    xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get the Morningstar Farms Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Veggie Burgers and LOVE them!! I pair them with a few sweet potato fries and it's the perfect meal! I have heard good things about The Night Manager so I need to check that out!! Also, the coffee delivered to your classroom is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never tried black bean burgers but I may have to now. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dreams to come true! What a fun delivery in your day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, as a teacher coffee delivery sounds amazing!

    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete