Thursday, December 22, 2016

Reasons Why I Love Christmas

My favorite time of the year starts in June and ends on New Years Day.  If I have to be really honest, my most favorite time of the year is the Christmas season.  There are so many reasons why I love this time of year that I thought I'd share them with you!


Why do I love Christmas?

-the hope that the birth of Jesus brings
-decorating my home
-watching Christmas classics like White Christmas, A Christmas Story, Elf, Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street, and Charlie Brown...just to name a few
-singing Christmas carols
-listening to Christmas music
-burning Christmas scented candles
-seeing the decorations in the malls
-keeping the Christmas lights on inside all day long
-baking seasonal treats
-family traditions

What are some reasons you love Christmas?

11 comments:

  1. I agree with everything on your list!! Merry Christmas friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to all the things! I hung up a strand of clear lights in my kitchen window and they might just stay there a little while longer- :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such wonderful reasons to love Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to all those things! Christmas is just the most wonderful time of the year!!

    http://brittscozycorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, yes! Minus Charlie Brown - I have never been a fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post! There are so many reasons to love this season! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to all of this! I love every bit of it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Echoing what everyone else has said; this is a GREAT list and many of the reasons I also love this time of you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I agree with all of your reasons! There's something about the magical spirit and hope that makes it so special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of the above for sure! Merry Christmas Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christmas lights! I will leave our tree up til February because I love the lights.

    ReplyDelete