Monday, December 12, 2016

Day Six: Favorite Holiday Recipes

There's just something about the Christmas season that screams holiday baking to me.  And because I am from the South, food is a love language here.  Making memories and spending quality time together is usually done over food, and it's always more special when that food is made with love.

For today's prompt, Favorite Holiday Recipes, I'm going to list sweets since that's what I associate Christmas food with--don't we all?!  😃









And a few other recipes I've gathered from the Internet...


What recipes do you associate with Christmas?

Be sure to link up with us for our next link up days!
  • December 13th Your Holiday Outfits
  • December 14th Christmas Card
December 15th  How do you make Christmas about more than gifts and the craziness associated with the season?

11 comments:

  1. Those all look so good! I'm not even sure which one I would try first!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these sound delicious - can I have a bit of eat for breakfast!? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum...PB and white chocolate...my two favorite things together!!! I'm making these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yummy!!!! This is a preggo girl's dream (although let's be real, I'd be drooling even if I wasn't pregnant haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family LOVES anything oreo and I have never tried pb & white chip cookies before but they sound delicious! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my boyfriend loves everything oreo. ill have to try a few of these they look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've wanted to try those cupcakes ever since you first posted about them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look delish! I especially want to try those cookies and cream cupcakes <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Oreos so those recipes look really yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cookies and cream cupcakes!!!! Yes, these look delish!

    ReplyDelete