Monday, November 7, 2016

Weekend Happenings!

Happy Monday, y'all!  I hope your weekend was as fun as mine was!  

Today I'm sharing just a little snapshot of a few of the things I did this weekend.  

 My weekend started early with Christmas Village in Birmingham!  Mom and I have been planning this visit since early September and I plan on sharing my thoughts on it tomorrow (and I have LOTS of thoughts on it!).

Our Christmas post with Santa didn't quite turn out--too bad you can't even see Santa behind us!



 These are a few of the goodies I picked up--more on this tomorrow!


Saturday started off with grocery shopping for the week ahead.

 Then we packed up the cooler to head to Costco for some of the things that can't be bought at Walmart or Kroger.  After that, we went to visit my grandfather in the hospital and then came home to prepare for Alabama vs. LSU--did anyone watch this game??!!


 I saw on IG where Jinger Duggar married Saturday and immediately took a screenshot to send to Victoria.  We love the Duggar family!


And then Saturday night ended with the football game.  ROLL TIDE!



 Sunday morning before church was wonderful--drinking my iced coffee and watching a little bit of a Hallmark Christmas movie!  What made that even better?  It was cool outside so it felt like fall!



 Sunday Selfie

And later Sunday I went with my mom and sister to our downtown's Christmas Open House, visited with a friend from church, and watched a little TV to finish up the night!

How was your weekend?

Linking up with Biana

15 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about the Christmas Village! I saw Jinger got married too. I was so excited!and super Random but I am jealous of your mantle we are waiting to mount our TV on the wall but yours made me excited that I WILL one day be able to decorate it free of cords and a TV ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend! I can't wait to hear about your Friday - I LOVE everything you picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good weekend!! Can't wait to hear about the Christmas village!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas Village, so jealous, sounds amazing! And love your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you holiday season festivities have already started!! I started watching Hallmark movies this weekend too - it's the best! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay on a Christmas day with your momma; you're both gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay well it looks like I would have liked the christmas village bc those things are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous of your Christmas Village trip. And that hydrangea painting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun weekend! I really like the look of Jinger's wedding dress. I'm loving those sleeves! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, that LSU/Bama game was CRAZY!!!! We kept flipping back and forth between our game and that one. I just can't believe that it was scoreless for that long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to hear about the Christmas event! Love that you got some movie watching in - I can't wait to do that asap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, I can't wait to hear about those goodies! Secondly, that cup that you're drinking your coffee out of is SO pretty. I need my glasses to be monogrammed stat!


    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did I miss that Jinger got married? I too love the Duggar family. I was just down the road from her house this weekend and still didn't hear. I did watch the LSU/Alabama game. It sure was a defensive game. I love Saban-he has such heart for the game. Glad your weekend was so great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love a good Christmas event! I also went to one on Saturday but I'm talking about that tomorrow so you can read about it then haha

    You and your mom are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm excited to hear more about Jinger's wedding :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...