Slider

Weekend Recap!

Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy Monday, y'all!  Luckily, I'm out for fall break today and tomorrow :)  YAY!!!

This weekend was crazy busy (in a good way!) and I'm really glad I get two extra days to recoup from that!

Starting on Thursday night...
While our husbands were studying justification, we were hanging out!  It was nice to enjoy some one-on-one time with my friend Sarah and catch up on life.




Friday I pretended it wasn't 89 degrees outside and dressed for fall...minus the shoes.  If it's that hot out, I cannot wear boots.  Anyone with me?




Friday night was homecoming and we went to the game.  This picture was taken during the 4th quarter after I had moved to sit on the bleacher in front of us, and I was extremely tired!  #fridayteacherlife


Saturday morning the construction next door woke me up way earlier than I wanted to get up.  Dustin was already up, so I went to go find him and...
...found him outside staining the new rocking chairs we just bought!  He's awesome!  I also wish I could have gotten a full outfit pic for y'all--hat, t-shirt, basketball shorts, and boots.




Later that morning I met my dad downtown for coffee at my favorite place.  




After grocery shopping, I met mom at my sister's house while she was out of town to decorate the inside of her house for her birthday!  She was so surprised when she got home on Sunday :)




We watched the Alabama game at some friends' house and this sweet girl talked non-stop.  She also played with my hair which was the BEST THING EVER!  She's showing me her busted lip in this picture.


On Sunday...
Even though Rachel's birthday isn't until today, yesterday we had a birthday cookout for her 25th birthday at her house.




Sisters who don't look alike ha!




With our dad








Mom is wearing one of her cute Matilda Jane shirts!
(My shirt)




There's no such thing as a serious picture with Dustin as your husband!  Life with him is fun!



Linking up with Biana

12 comments:

  1. I am obsessing over that buffalo shirt. Just so cute! Sounds like a lovely weekend - you guys are so sweet to decorate your sister's house. How fun! Hope those construction workers don't wake you up too early today! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend!! How cute of you to decorate your sisters house! Love that buffalo chexk too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your sweet Sissy! That was so sweet of you guys to decorate her house and how fun to have a coffee date with dad! Woo girl it was a hot one at homecoming for you but you look absolutely gorgeous, like the heat has not touched you a bit, so pretty! ! Hope you had a nice long weekend and here's to a lovely Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all your cute fall outfits from the weekend and I am right there with you. I cannot wear boots until it is consistently in the 60's. Happy Monday!

    The Lovely Latte

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice of you to decorate the house for her birthday!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at the last pic - too funny! I'm the same way when it's warm out, bring on the sandals! I think if we wear boots/warm shoes it traps the heat in more and it's harder for our body to cool off. So bring on the fun flannel tees with sandals for now :)
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flannel tucked into the dark jeans looks so so fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your plaid! Looks like the perfect family weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your plaid girl!! Hope you're enjoying your extra long weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totally see similarities between you & your sister! But I understand feeling like you don't look alike, I have two sisters & I don't feel like any of us look alike-but everyone else thinks we do!

    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan