Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites!

There are so many things I love about today: it's Friday, it's supposed to be much cooler, and it's the start of a really fun weekend!

Today I'm linking up with some of my favorites to share a few of my favorites :)

My number one fav this week is the fact that Dustin is home from the hospital and doing MUCH better.
 He was so ready to get home...and so was I!




 I saw this on IG and immediately knew that it's my next drink to try at Starbucks.  After Christmas, I usually order a Caramel Machiatto but I think now I'll try it with the pumpkin sauce...sounds so good!





 I was supposed to do 6 miles last Saturday and my sister agreed to ride her bike while I ran to keep me company.  (Isn't she great?!)  My left foot started killing me 2 miles in and it felt just like it did when I had tendinitis.  I stopped running right away (I've got a race in December I'm prepping for), and Rachel called our dad to come pick us up.  I'm thankful she had her phone!  P.S. My foot feels great!  I just need new shoes :)



 One of the elective classes is decorating doors for Halloween and a couple of boys did this for my door!  I was so impressed!



I watched Pumpkin Pie Wars on Hallmark Channel recently, and it was so great!  It was a movie about baking (I loved) and it was a love story (my fav).  If you see it on, record it and watch it...you won't regret it!

Speaking of the Hallmark Channel, next Saturday starts the Christmas movies and I AM SO EXCITED!!!  Christmas is my favorite season of the year and I love a great Christmas movie!




Linking up with Erika, Heather, and Amanda

16 comments:

  1. How did I not know about the Pumpkin Pie Wars...sounds so fun and so does that drink..YUM!! Trying it this weekend! SOOOO happy your man is feeling better. I hope you both enjoy a sweet, peaceful weekend together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things to love about this post. First - being home from the hospital!!! So glad everything turned out ok! That Starbucks drink sounds delicious. It makes me want one right now. You know I have pumpkin pie wars on my DVR right now. I am even more excited to watch it after this now. AND Christmas movies next weekend? Holy cow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy the hospital visit is over! I'm sure you are both very happy to be home!

    Yes Christmas movies! Have you seen Guess Who's Coming to Christmas? It is awful and amazing! Drew Lachey is the main guy haha You should watch it if you ever find it on!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I'll have to record that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been keeping an eye on Hallmark for Christmas movies since the beginning of the month! I am so glad I have found someone who shares my obsession with their Christmas movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boys did a great job on your door! I haven't seen pumpkin pie wars but I might have to check it out...yummm pie :) Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the Pumpkin Pie Wars movie! I have a couple of their fall movies saved to my DVR for this weekend! Glad your foot is feeling better. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe Christmas movies are going to be on soon. I love fall and Halloween and thanksgiving, so I usually wait to enjoy the holiday season until after. And omg that starbucks drink sounds delicious, I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I love that snap your sister sent! The pick up assistance needed text is never a fun one to make out on a run but the snap was cute :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A girl after my own heart... Christmas movies start on Hallmark next Saturday?! Oh my I cannot wait!! I need to check out Pumpkin Pie Wars ASAP!

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know the Christmas movies started so soon, but I'm definitely excited!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ALL THE PRAISE FOR HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES!! I can't believe it's already that time of year! And I am so, so happy Dustin is better and home! Prayers for continued good health!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hadn't seen that Ina article - it was precious!! Makes me love her and Jeffrey even more :) I also need to search for that Pumpkin Pie Wars movie because it's right up my alley. Glad you had a side kick riding with you on your run and that your dad came to the rescue. Dad's are the best! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How funny, I just finished watching Pumpkin Pie Wars (I had recorded it & saved it for this Sunday afternoon)! It was such a cute movie, I love those Hallmark holiday films & wish they would do more fall themed ones!

    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just read the story about your husband and how scary!!! I'm so happy he is home and okay now. Stopping over from Momfessionals link up. Would love if you hopped by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete