Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Favorites!!

Lots of favorites today, y'all!  

And as always, my number one favorite is the fact that today is Friday :)


This is a store I follow on IG, and I took this screenshot to show Dustin that I need that wooden tiered stand.....and then I forgot to show him.  So, hey D, I need that tiered stand....like now.  Love you :)



 It's really sad that one of the girls that works at BBW knows me by my purse.  And when I went in there 2 weekends ago, she recommended the Chestnut & Clove candle to me after I told her Leaves was a fall favorite of mine.  Y'all, this candle is great.  Go buy it now!



 Yesterday was camo day at school--don't I look so natural in camo haha!  I had one little girl ask me if I really hunted and another if that was my husband's shirt.  I must have looked unnatural in camo :)  (I also need a new iPhone cover...mine is summery, and Dustin needs to hang up his shirts that he laid on his chest.  Things I noticed ha!)



I painted the dining room with my mom Tuesday after school!  Goodbye Sea Salt 50% and hello to Crisp Linen!  I'll have to share after I finish this room--this is my next project!


Grey's Anatomy started back last night, and the season premiere was okay.  I'm to the point where I'm ready for this show to end, but I can't stop watching because I've been watching since it first aired.  Literally over 10 years ago.  Too long people, too long!  #ilikedtheearlyepisodesbest #bringbackgeorgeandizzy


My friend Kristi comes over tonight for a girls' night--I CAN'T WAIT!!!!  Long overdue!



Linking up with Erika, Heather, and Amanda

20 comments:

  1. Wooohooo for a girls night! I love that tiered stand - you definitely do need it!!! I am really curious about that candle and I love the fact that one of the workers recognizes you. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no you didn't like the premier?! I was happy that it picked up right where it left off...like literally the moment it ended!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo, girls' night and how cute are you in your camo!! I'm with ya, bring back George and Izzy, best years were the first few I think. LOVE the crispness of your walls!! Happy weekend girl, have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just saying at work yesterday about Grey's how I missed George still. Last night wasn't anything for them to brag about. Like you said though, I can't not watch at this point. Can't wait to see your Dining Room project!! Have a fun girls night...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I'm laughing at the camo comments. I would have been the same way! So unnatural for me. Love the paint! I feel the same way about greys. I just can't stop watching. I love the reruns on lifetime every afternoon and I am now mixed up between what's past and present. Like I totally forgot Callie and Arizona divorced and she left the show! Have a great girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camo day at school?? haha thats a new one--I guess a Southern thing? :) Love burning candles and using essential oils. I feel like I only burn candles in the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love getting new, seasonal Bath and Body Works candles! They're seriously the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that silver candle holder! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually thought the premiere was pretty good.. I didn't see the plotline going this way. I agree that it just needs to end but they have done a good job recapturing my attention in the last six months or so!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Fall décor and candles! It's definitely my favorite season to decorate for. Dare I say I might like it more than Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leaves is my favorite new fall candle scent, too! So good. I'll have to check out that other one. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun favorites and it reminded me that I need to go pick up some fall candles this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see your dining room!!!! Have fun with your girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the candle recommendation!! I haven't smelled that one yet, which is crazy since I'm always at B&B Works!

    And I totally feel you about Grey's. I felt obligated to watch it long after I stopped enjoying it basically just because I was invested after watching it for so many years. I was finally able to pull myself away before last season, so I missed Derek dying. That made me want to start watching it again just to see what would happen, but I never did. It just seemed like the same thing over and over again... they really need to end it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Leaves has been my favorite fall candle so now I'm curious about the chestnut one--guess I will need to make a trip to BBW! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the new cast of Grey's, but I definitely felt like the season premier episode was dragging on. I was like, "Okay, what's next?!" Love the new paint color. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good job painting after work! All I ever want to do after work is crash, not do stuff haha!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm with you on Grey's... been watching for several years so I feel obligated to watch BUT I'm hesitant to get involved in all the new drama. I miss Derek and Meredith :) Love that tiered platter. I'm always screen shotting projects to send to my dad and asking him to make them for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't watched the episode of Grey's Anatomy from last week yet, is it no good? I agree that it has been going on for quite some time now and a lot of my favorite characters are no more. Love that candle holder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I feel the exact same way about grey's. Thats too funny that the girl knows you by your purse! :) I love Leaves, so I will have to check the new one out this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...