Slider

Friday Favorites: First of September!

Friday, September 2, 2016

It's my FAVORITE day of the work week!  And as I sit here typing this on Thursday night, I'm sitting beside my favorite person watching the opening night of college football.  All is right in the world :)

I'll be honest, this week has kicked my booty.  I've been insanely busy at school and every single afternoon/night after school.  I'll be ready to relax on Sunday and Monday (no school, whoop whoop!) because we all know how tiring Saturday will be with all of the college football I'll be watching!

I've got lots of FAVORITES today, so follow along as I link up with Erika to share them with you!

 If my sister and best friend are reading this, they are probably rolling their eyes right now.  I love Christmas.  Like really love it, so when I was listening to a random Pandora station and this Christmas song started playing, I sang along while putting on my make up.  No shame in my game!



 I'm still in love with everything in this picture!  Still dreaming of my trip to the Southern Living Idea House last weekend!



 I can't decide how I feel about having my husband accompany me to the grocery store.  We went late one night last weekend, so it's definitely a favorite to have someone to keep me company.  But it's not a favorite when I have to tell Dustin he can't have all the food with sugar.  #Type1diabeticprobs



 It's always a favorite when I've got this guy to unload all the groceries!  He found a flashlight and decide to play around with it because he's basically 12.



 I AM STILL OBSESSED WITH DOWNTON ABBEY!!  This is what my obsession has come to:  I woke up last Sunday at 5:45 AM to watch an episode before going out to run 3 miles before Sunday school.  Who am I?!?!?!  I plan on spending my entire day Monday watching lots of episodes since I haven't had any time this week to watch any.



My mom hosted the cutest little party last night at my house.  I got some really cute clothes and can't wait to get them in the mail so I can wear them!  I'll be sharing about them once my clothes come in.  This may be a new favorite!!


What are some of your favorites this week?

15 comments:

  1. Happy Friday doll! Love the prints of those clothes, can't wait to see what you got!! This has been a rough week so super yay for a 3 day weekend!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at the X-Mas music! So cute!! Oh, Downton Abbey - I miss! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I read your blog the more I think we may be the same person! The Christmas obsession is real and Downton Abbey! You're are going to love the rest of Downton Abbey even with all of it's up and downs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not gonna lie, I HATE going grocery shopping with my husband. Hate. Also, Christmas music keeps coming on my Pandora station and I do NOT hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Team Matilda Jane!! I bet we got some of the same things.. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What brand are the clothes? I might be interested in flipping through a catalog...I can't resist cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We might just be soul sisters :) I LOVE Christmas and wrote all about it this week :) If a Christmas song comes on Pandora or my playlist.. I can't help but smile and belt it out! Love!

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taking my husband grocery shopping is dangerous too. Yes its helpful to have someone help carry/keep me company but he will also try to convince me we need 7 different bags of potato chips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No shame in my Christmas game either!! We are the total opposite, we always go to the grocery together and I am not a fan when I have to go by myself. Hope you have an awesome long weekend! We'll be trying to relax and watching lots of football too!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday, and happy September!! Woo hoo!! I LOOOOVE that Michael Buble Christmas album and I cannot WAIT to start listening to all of my Christmas jams! You really just can't beat these last four months of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to know about the brand of clothes too! I love all the color!! Hope you get a chance to rest this weekend after a stressful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feel ya on the grocery sidekick. I like the help unloading and putting everything away but not to keen on our bill doubling when he goes with me. Can't wait to hear about this party AND these clothes! How fun! Enjoy your college football Saturday and long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Christmas. Bring on the tunes any time! Jacks been watching a Christmas Mickey movie on repeate lately. Those clothes look so cute. I can't wait to hear about them. Have a great long weekend'!! I know there's no tired like beginning of the year teacher tired.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow a Christmas countdown all year and can't wait for our first married Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grocery shopping is so much better when you've got someone to help you load/unload all those bags!! Glad you had some help this week. Take it easy this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan