Slider

Fall Favorites 2016: Fall Recipes!

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Happy Thursday, y'all!  Just one more day closer to the weekend, right?!  Each Thursday this month, Emily and I have been sharing our favorites for fall.  Last week we shared about fall fashion, and today we're sharing some of our favorite fall recipes!  


Anyone who knows me that I love being in the kitchen--cooking...baking...you name it!  Today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite things to make during the fall!


You have got to check out my Oven Baked Rotel and Chicken Tacos!  There's just something about eating warm food during cool weather, and these tacos are so good right out of the oven.  I love that you can add whatever you want into them too!



 My Sloppy Joe Casserole is a big favorite in my house!  Dustin loves it, and it really makes a difference adding in a little bit of Splenda brown sugar to sweeten it up a bit.  We love eating this with either baked sweet potato fries or sautéed green beans!



If you love eating comfort food like tater tot casserole but always end up feeling guilty because it's fattening, then try my Healthier Tater Tot Casserole!  I've subbed in healthier options like lean ground turkey and 98% fat free soup--trust me, you will want to eat it every week!

To see some of my fall-themed sweets, check out my Sweets board on Pinterest!


13 comments:

  1. You know I love your baked tacos - just so delicious!!! Those may need to be on the menu sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these look amazing! I made sloppy joes last night. Totally making the casserole next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I need to try those baked tacos! Where do I find the recipe??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to try the tacos. Maybe tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tacos looks so good! I'll have to look at the tater tot casserole recipe. I make one, but it's not very healthy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all sound so good! I really want to try the Tater Tot Casserole because the kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that with tacos, you can tailor them to your specific tastes- you can almost never go wrong! Sloppy joes are big in my house but never tried it as a casserole, I'll have to check that out! Unlike you, I don't love being in the kitchen, but I shared my fave fall recipes today too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love casseroles and comfort food in the cold months! That tator tot one looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just had dinner and I am drooling anyway! I definitely want to try the tater tot casserole. Yum!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  10. We suggest fabulous home design, Interior Home Design, 2D Elevation and 3D Elevation for all the people who want to make a wonder house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now, I just want tacos! It is way to early for tacos too lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUM! I will definitely try these. I'm still pretty clueless in the kitchen but I think I could handle the taco recipe :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan