Thursday, September 29, 2016

Fall Favorites 2016: Fall Bucket List

Happy Thursday, y'all!  It's so crazy to think that tomorrow is the last day of September and that Emily and I are wrapping up our Fall Favorites series.  I feel like I just wrote the introduction post and now I'm at the end!


For those of you who are just stopping by for the first time today, Emily and I have been posting our Fall Favorites every Thursday this month.  You can read Emily's introduction here and you can see all of Fall Favorites here.

Today we're sharing our Fall Bucket List!

While most of my list is pretty basic, some of my list I've tailored to things I want to do this fall.


-Carve pumpkins with Dustin

-Burn fall-scented candles every day

-Finish decorating the front porch

-Eat the pumpkin pie popsicle from Steel City Pops

-Take pictures for our Christmas card

-Survive hunting season ha!

-Enjoy cooler evening walks

-Make homemade applesauce

-Buy a few new scarves


What do you want to do this fall?

Linking up with Annie

9 comments:

  1. We are definitely on the same page with the applesauce! I love your "survive hunting season", too. This has been so fun - we need to do this again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin Pie Popsicle?? My son would LOVE that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! I've got to do homemade applesauce. I've made it once years ago and it made my house smell amazing!! I also remember putting it warm on top of ice cream haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Fall is my favorite. On my list, I have to finish decorating our porch, take my daughter to a pumpkin patch, burn fall candles, drink too many PSL's, and bake pumpkin bread for our neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny that you and Emily both had make applesauce on your lists! That is such a great idea and it's never even crossed my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely enjoying cooler evening walks at our house!! We collected acorns on our walk tonight. The toddler loved it and I have some new fall decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall candle burning is definitely happening around here every day! I love it! I can't wait to see what you do for your Christmas cards! I am hoping to do photo cards (for the first time ever!) this year and I need ideas!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  8. 100% agree on fall candle burning. Pumpkin pie popsicle....details please?? And what about visiting a pumpkin patch? Is that a "thing" in your area? In Portland, OR we have quite a few local ones and it's pretty festive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did not know that Steel City Pops was going to have a pumpkin pie pop-but now that's going to be added to my list too! Also, once you make the homemade applesauce, please post the recipe on your blog-I would love to hear how that goes!

    xoxo, SS

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitgpTVpbrPAhUFySYKHTVoBGUQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.123rf.com%2Fphoto_36596735_strokes-of-golden-paint-isolated-on-white-background.html&bvm=bv.134495766,d.cWw&psig=AFQjCNE6TdwLm6GhPDVNERgxmshUT6z2Wg&ust=1475434948290238

    ReplyDelete