It's been a while since I've shared a recipe with y'all, and since it's college football season, I'm going to share with you my Cheesy Ranch & Bacon Bread!
I found a version of this on Pinterest and knew I could change it up to suit my taste. I served this for the Alabama and USC game, and Dustin loved it so much that he's asked me to make it again. Plus, he had no idea that I subbed a few ingredients for healthier choices! That's a win-win in my book!
Cheesy Ranch & Bacon Bread
1 loaf of French or Italian Bread
3/4 cup mayo (I subbed in Light Miracle Whip)
1-2 TBS Ranch dry mix
2 cups shredded cheese
4 slices cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
1. Preheat the broiler in your oven and grease your cookie sheet.
2. Slice your bread in half lengthwise.
3. Combine the mayo, ranch dry mix, shredded cheese, and bacon.
4. Evenly spread your mixture on both slices of bread.
5. Broil until cheese is melted-about 5-7 minutes. Make sure you keep an eye on it!
This recipe is so easy and you can make it even easier by substituting in 1/2 cup of real bacon bits instead of cooking your bacon and crumbling it yourself. You can use any sort of cheese mixture you want--make it yours! Your crowd will love this, and I bet it becomes a game day tradition!