Apart from reading out of enjoyment, I think a lot of us bloggers enjoy getting to know more about the blogger behind our favorite blogs. I know I do!
I've answered a few questions to help you get to know a little more about me!
1. Are you named after anyone? No story behind my name. My mom just liked the name Sarah, and so do I! It's a classic and pairs great with my middle name Elizabeth. Both very classic names!
2. When was the last time you cried? I can cry at the drop of a hat so probably sometime last week haha
3. Do you have kids? Does my husband count? :)
4. Will you ever bungee-jump? Never! I am terrified of heights! This summer part of our professional development as a faculty was a team-building exercise. We did a high ropes course and I was able to climb the telephone pole and that was it. The only way down was to zip line down so I closed my eyes and jumped off the platform. Last time I'll ever do that!
I'm at the top ready to come down!
5. What’s your favorite cereal? I don't eat cereal anymore, but as a child it was either Fruity Pebbles or Lucky Charms.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their clothing since I love clothes. I also notice how people treat other people.
7. What is your eye color? Blue but they change colors to green sometimes
8. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings! One reason why I love every movie on the Hallmark Channel.
9. Favorite scents? I love my Capri Blue candles from Anthropologie and Mahogany Teakwood from BBW is my favorite scent there.
10. Summer or winter? It's not a choice but I love fall--plus that's when my birthday is!
11. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I went to college in Tuscaloosa so that's the furthest I've ever lived away from home. I have been to Canada, the Bahamas, and California.
12. Do you have any special talents? I'm a fast writer and fast reader--do those count?
13. Where were you born? Alabama
14. What are your hobbies? Reading, shopping, baking, running (I only enjoy it after I've finished a run haha), spending time with friends and family--just to name a few!
15. Do you have any pets? No :(
16. Favorite movie? Tie between When Harry Met Sally and Pretty Woman
Feel free to copy these questions and answer them on your own blog!