Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Little Break

Happy Thursday, ladies!  

I'm checking in to let you know that I'm going to be taking a little break from this blog.  I'm hoping it won't be a long one, and I may even stop in a do a post every once in a while.  I'll still stop in to read your blog a few times a week, so don't be surprised if I leave a comment!

Thank you for being so understanding during this time.  I've spent time in prayer looking for direction, and I know I need to take a step back right now!


11 comments:

  1. Blessings.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care. Do your best and let God take care of the rest....

    TraceyM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading "My Best Yes" right now - and this made me think of it. Good for you for choosing the best things for you currently!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the break; hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll definitely missing reading your posts, but I totally understand your break-do what's best for you & your fam, it'll all work out in the end!

    xoxo, SS

    Southern And Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just seeing this and hope everything is okay! Enjoy your break! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw this, Sarah! I hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything is ok with you Sarah. Sometimes a little blog break is exactly what the doctor ordered. Sending love!

    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...