Be prepared--I am about to share with you the easiest cinnamon roll recipe ever! I'm not much of a cinnamon roll person for breakfast. Now if I'm offered one, I'm not going to turn it down, but I would much rather have something a like an English muffin and peanut butter. But for lunch or supper? Yep! I will definitely take a cinnamon roll for that--or even as a mid-day snack :)
I randomly had a can of biscuits in the fridge that I had bought just in case I wanted to whip up breakfast for supper--that's my favorite! But I decided to try my hand at making semi-homemade cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing because I always have the ingredients for cream cheese icing on hand!
Super Easy Cinnamon Rolls
1 can biscuits (I used Grands Juniors  original flavor)
1.5 TBS melted butter
sugar + cinnamon mixture
reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1-2 cups of confectioners sugar
1 TBS milk
1. Preheat your oven to what your biscuits say and spray your pie dish with Pam.
2. Flatten out each biscuit, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with your cinnamon and sugar mixture.
3. Roll up each biscuit like a sandwich wrap and place seam side down in your pie dish.
4. Bake according to what your biscuit can said. (Mine was at 400 for 10 minutes.)
5. While your cinnamon rolls are baking, start making your cream cheese: Beat your softened cream cheese. Start by adding 1 cup of confectioners sugar and 1 TBS milk. If you don't like your icing too cream-cheesy (my own word ha!), then add in more sugar, but I like mine to taste like cream cheese so I stopped at 1 cup.
6. As soon as you take your cinnamon rolls out of the oven, slather them with the icing and enjoy!
**Don't forget you can print this recipe out to add to your recipe binder by using the button at the bottom of this post!