Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Sense of Sarah: What's In Your Bag?

Happy Tuesday, y'all!  It's VBS week at church and I'm already exhausted. :)

I'm linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday, and I'm also counting this a Sense of Sarah because this represents who I am.
Today we're showing what's in our bags.

I was almost embarrassed to show all of the stuff I tote around every day.  I probably could go with a smaller bag and get rid of some of the stuff I have in my purse, but I feel like I need it--or will at some point!  Is anyone else like that?

First, let me show you my bag.
 Right now I'm using this tote that Dustin just bought me as part of my graduation present.  It doesn't have a zipper, but I'm linking the zippered tote.  I love that this tote has 4 pockets--1 large pocket for pens/pencils and 3 smaller ones.  I've gotten lots of compliments on this tote!


 Best part?  Monogram!


Okay, so here's what I'm toting around each day (minus pens and hair ties):
TOP ROW
-Southern Living magazine
-Shape magazine
-Erin Condren planner
-Vera Bradley wallet (so old!  I need a new one--badly!)
-VB checkbook holder
-Tide to Go pen
BOTTOM ROW
-Grocery list
-Glasses
-School ID badge
-Glucose (for D)
-Tylenol
-Car keys
-Bath and Body Works antibacterial
-Floss

Is there anything unusual that you have in your bag?

13 comments:

  1. Your purse is actually pretty organized, looks like you do a good job of keeping out the random clutter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monogram!! Sounds pretty accurate as to what I carry too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed you carry around floss!! And I know that VB pattern is old, but it's still one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are what's in my bag posts so interesting? Haha! They really and truly are though! I am terrible about carrying my planner with me but lately I constantly need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your purse is super cute! Looks like you've got it pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your purse!! I always carry stuff I don't use every day for "just in case" too lol! I love your planner!!!!! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your Barrington bag! I have been drooling over them, and it looks perfect for all the stuff I lug around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pineapple planner! Too cute! I have one similar in size, but I just can't carry it around everyday! Too big and heavy imo.

    Loving your Barrington too. I've been wishing for one for awhile, but haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this bag and I love being nosey too! YAY for EC planners...what would we do without them!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Barrington bag! I'm trying to decide if I want that print for my birthday or one that is more spring/summery! I'm such an over-packer for my bag (I currently use a Longchamp)...I have nail clippers/file, bandaids, motion sickness meds, etc. it's embarrassing, but hey at least I'm always prepared!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bag is so cute Sarah! One odd thing I have been carrying around in my purse is super glue. I need it once for something and never took it out because that stuff can fix everything!!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, the contents of our bags are definitely similar! I love that you use an ECLP!! I could not get by without mine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that bag!! I actually have the Southern Living issue in my bag right now, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...