Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Favorites!

Fridays in the summer are bittersweet for a teacher....love Fridays but it also means I'm one more week closer to school starting back!

I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika to share a few of my favorite things!

ONE
 Summers off means that I can enjoy lunch with my sister during her lunch hour!  We met up at Panera Bread (one of my favorite places) to eat and hang out.  Wednesdays are the only days she can for sure take lunch at noon, so this summer I've had lunch with her almost every Wednesday that I've been in town!


TWO
This mini nap allowed me to watch a few Kim and Kourtney Take New York reruns!


THREE
 Anthro tag sale started yesterday!  I picked up a dress before the cruise and almost tried this one on, but it wasn't the look I was going for.  Now that it's on sale, that might be even more reason for me to go back to get it!  #perfectdresstoteachin


FOUR
Remember when I blogged about wanting a new hair style?  I've been a little obsessed over the idea of it and have been scouring the internet (meaning Pinterest ha) for styles that convey what I want.  Well y'all, I went ahead and made my appointment!  Actually, I had scheduled a hair cut with my color touch up the day before school starts, but since I can't get this out of my mind, I called to move my appointment up to....next week.  Eek!

And ever since then, I see short hair everywhere...
 Bethenny's short hair is killing it on RHONY and Snapchat (Me: sarahshaneyfelt).  Side Note:  Bethenny randomly starts singing sometimes on her snaps and it's the worst thing ever!  Like I want to tell her just to lip sync if she's going to do it.  We're not all singers, honey.

Then I snapped this horrible picture of Dylan Dryer's hair while watching The Today Show this week.  I'm telling you, short hair is everywhere and it's making me itch to cut mine!  It's like when you buy a new car and suddenly you see so many people driving your same exact car.


FIVE
Fashion inspiration at the moment...


I know, I know, some of you are going to hate on the fact that I think Kim is a fashion inspiration.  But you have to admit (and even Anna Wintour loves her) that her fashion game is on top.


SIX
I've been burning this candle constantly this summer.  It's a smell that Dustin likes, too, so that's a bonus!  Sometimes he hates the candles I burn and he just has to deal with it :)

12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you booked the appointment!! Go for it girl! I have one tomorrow but I'm not changing anything. And I totally love that candle too!!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to have to check out that Georgia peach candle! Yay for a lunch with your sissy! I'm going to have to check out that anthro sale, they have the cutest stuff and I adore that dress! I hope your weekend is full of fun and laughter sweet girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun that you get to meet up with your sister for lunch! Part of the perks of being a teacher during the summer! :) Can't wait to see what you end up deciding to do with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how your hair turns out!! I bet that candle smells amazing! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. EKK... Enjoy your summer :) Its so nice to be off.. I love that candle its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the 2nd time I've seen that anthro dress floating around and now it's really enticing me! Making a hair change is so tough, but if you're confident about it, go for it! I usually end up love my hair about 2-3 weeks after it's cut. Have a good weekend :) Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for hair appts! I'm getting mine cut today and can't wait! Not even sure what I'm going to do yet...trim or chop...decisions, decisions. I just can't wait for that fresh hair feeling :) Sometimes I like Kim's outfits and other times I think they're awful. I definitely like her style in the first picture you posted. Super cute! I just don't like it when she wears her hair slicked back super tight and some of her weirder fashion choices.
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, I've wanting to try short hair again but I look like I'm 12 when my hair gets above my shoulders. I can't WAIT to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally feel you on Fridays being bittersweet for teachers! I can't believe how fast summer is going already! And so funny that you squeeze in Kardashians when your husband is asleep because I do that too! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That peach candle sounds amaziinngg. I usually stick to coconut/Hawaiian scents in the summer but that's tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try the Georgia Peach candle. That sounds like such a refreshing scent for summer. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to see how your hair turns out! You know I love the Kardashian's, too. Sometimes their clothes are a little too out there for me, but I love your inspo pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...