Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday, y'all!  Today means that another week has gone by in my summer vacation--so sad!  On the flip side, today also marks the end of Vacation Bible School.  Our theme this year, Submerged, has been great and I've enjoyed the teaching material--really solid stuff!

Today I'm linking up with Andrea and sharing a few of my favorite things with y'all!

 I started watching When Calls the Heart on Hallmark this last time it was on TV, but I had no idea that it was season 3!  So I've been on Netflix watching the first 2 seasons trying to get caught up.  I love anything on Hallmark--it's clean and family friendly, and this show is fantastic!


 Dustin might not admit it, but he likes a few reality TV shows.  We were watching Southern Charm the other night when he reminded me it was National Best Friend Day.  How perfect that I'm watching my favorite type of show with my favorite person?  (Also, how perfect is it that my husband reminded me that it was National BF Day??)


 Last night D and I did some babysitting.  He played with the big boys and I played with the baby :)  Give me all of the heart eye emojis for this!!!


 Tuesday I linked up for Show and Tell Tuesday to share what's in my bag.  I love this Barrington tote!  I was carrying a Madewell bag but have been wanting to switch to a tote for a while--glad I did!


Wednesday I blogged the recipes for these AMAZING cinnamon rolls--need I say anymore?


 And yesterday I blogged about a new hairstyle I am debating over.  I loved everyone's thoughts and I'm leaning toward getting it cut!  As my mom pointed out, it's just hair right?


19 comments:

  1. Oh girlie, your hair will be absolutely darling like Kelly's! And your mama is right it's just hair it'll grow back! But I can see it be so flattering on you! I hope you are having a most wonderful Friday so far and your weekend is full of all the things you love!. Oh and I love your tote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you go for it with the cut - it'll look great on you! Have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that haircut! So stylish & I think that you could totally pull it off. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for a new Netflix series, and I'm glad to hear that you like When Calls the Heart! That may be the next show I watch! Cheers to the weekend, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous haircut girl and i need to check out that netflix series for sure! Saying hi from the link up :) Hope you'll stop by and see my favorites too! happy friday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of that series at all!
    Love that you guys watch Southern Charm together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That haircut is fantastic! Also that picture of the cinnamon rolls has my mouth watering.. might have to try out that recipe!

    Happy Friday!! Carlie - NorthernBlissMN

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED when calls the heart! I didn't realize it had a season three! YAY! That was a favorite for me this morning! Your bag is my favorite too! I think your hair would look so cute in that cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can totally see you rocking that cut. Loving your bag - totes are just the best, especially when you carry lots of stuff. I have always heard good things about that show but never watched it. Think that may need to change.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read the "when calls the heart" book series when I was younger and loved it! I haven't watched the show because I'm afraid it won't be anything like the story I read! Maybe I will give in and give it a try though.

    And I LOVE your barrington bag, I've been wanting a LV Neverfull forever but am thinking the checkered version of your bag might be a cheaper option!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea that it was a book series! I'm going to read them after I finish all seasons. And the Barrington will be WAY cheaper! They are pretty durable so I've been satisfied with my tote!

      Delete
  11. Loved seeing your post on National BFF day, so sweet! Matthew watches reality tv with me sometimes too, but will never admit he enjoys is LOL. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see what you do with your hair. I am totally with you though, it's so scary thinking about doing a major hair change...even though it's just hair!! Those cinnamon rolls look incredible and I'm pumped about trying that recipe out soon!! Have a great weekend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE When Calls the HEart! I can't wait til Season 3 comes to Netflix, and hopefully it comes before season 4 starts on TV! Do you know when it starts? ALso - I'm linking up to this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag = SO CUTE! I also love your comments about National BF Day. :) Being married to your best friend is THE best. :) Have a fun weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that bag! I keep debating over getting a Barrington tote, maybe this fall I will bite the bullet. I think you will rock that hair cut! Have a great weekend. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh goodness, I just LOVE When Calls the Heart. Hallmark shows & movies are the best.

    Cute bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've always been intrigued by that should and have debated watching - it's on my list for when I have time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Southern Charm is the best show! How sweet that you were watching with your best friend and that he brought it up!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know which one I love more, those cinnamon rolls or your Barrington bag! I think I need both in my life ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...