Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Beginning of a Fabulous Week!

Y'all, I cannot even begin to tell y'all how wonderful my Monday was!  

Why?  

NO GRAD SCHOOL!!  

Okay, I'll quit talking about it (eventually) but the newness of not having to do any sort of school work hasn't worn off yet :)

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, so when I got to school yesterday, I was so shocked to see these sweet notes on my door!  The junior high students had written and taped notes to every single teacher and aide's door before we got to school yesterday!  It was so sweet reading some of the things they said about me and my classroom.



Then since I had SO MUCH FREE TIME Monday after school, I did a 20 minute barre workout on Youtube (my first one--and Dustin did some of it with me haha!!) and then whipped up a homemade whole wheat pizza!  It was so good--even Dustin said so!
Obviously, I'm super proud!



And then later that night, someone fell asleep before Southern Charm started--he must have been tired from his mini-barre workout ;)


Linking up with Stang&Co

12 comments:

  1. Yay for no grad school!!! And for having extra time to do a quick work out and homemade pizza. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop whoop, totally get why you are still excited over no more grad school..that is awesome and that pizza looks pretty awesome too and so do you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyy no grad school! I'm so impressed that the first thing you do with your free time is workout. You're an example to us all haha!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl it has been nearly 5 months and I still sometimes pinch myself when I realize there aren't any projects or papers hanging over my head :-) I am so curious about barre I would love to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you keep basking in the glory of no more grad school as long as you want! You earned it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha - poor hubs! I watched Southern Charm for the first time in a year last week - love it, but was totally confused too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Dustin...I feel for him. I've been falling asleep before 9p lately. LOVE the notes your students left for you...so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teacher appreciation day sounds like the best and that pizza looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, do tell what youtube video exercises you do! I would love to switch up my exercise routine :) Also, loving your door hanger at school-I need to get one made for my door!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw that makes me so excited to be a teacher! And that pizza looks amazing. Have a great week!
    Blessed Messes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on having no more grad school! I'm sure I'll have those same feelings soon. What barre workout did you do? I'm really wanting to try a barre class but there aren't any offered in my area. -xx Leah || Chasing Texas

    ReplyDelete